Ticketmaster, one of four business units within Live Nation Entertainment, is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 32 million monthly unique visitors. Fourteen contact centers serve customers in 20 international markets.
Experiencing growth and faced with aging, costly ACD systems, Ticketmaster embarked on a technology refresh initiative for their customer-facing contact centers to improve customer service and fan satisfaction, support global expansion, and reduce operating costs.
They developed a three-step migration strategy:
- Interface the existing TDM toll-free trunk lines to the new SIP-based Genesys contact center
- As soon as the Genesys transition was complete, initiate a migration to SIP trunking
- Bring online new all-IP virtual contact center sites in EMEA and other regions, integrating them into a single global network
Implementing this strategy, Ticketmaster undertook a Genesys Network Readiness Assessment to evaluate the proposed global network and carriers for the new sites in EMEA. Ticketmaster was able to identify specific issues and eliminate a significant voice quality issue before in advance of going live.
Their implementation of a Genesys SIP contact center operating with voice network infrastructure from Audiocodes has enabled Ticketmaster to improve agent efficiency, reduce operational costs and improve call data tracking.
- Improved agent efficiency
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved call data tracking