Spectacular growth propelled Banzai. Having started out selling IT products, it has the largest share of the lucrative Italian white goods market with 70 collection points in 60 towns.
On average Banzai serves more than 18 million customers every month, fulfilling over one million orders with a combined value of €160 million. This success owes much to a decision made four years ago when the company chose to merge logistics, distribution, and customer service.
Banzai sought to merge two independent websites, the ePrice and Saldiprivati eCommerce sites on on to one platform to streamline customer journeys through all stages: selection, purchase, and home installation turning to Genesys solutions to unite platforms.
- Personalized customer service improved NPS
- Full control over KPIs, escalations, and recalls
- Waiting times reduced 50%
- Increased agent productivity 15%
“With Genesys, I can measure everything. We have halved the waiting times for phone calls and e-ticket answers. So less people abandoned the queue. And our agents are 15% more productive.”
- Move to multi-channel contact center
- Distribute work more fairly and efficiently
- Drive customer loyalty