To deliver outstanding customer experience back and front office operations must run efficiently and in complete harmony.
Telecom Italia is leading the way. Its Caring Services Enterprise Division handles more than 13 million calls each year, including three million back office enquiries. Adding Enterprise Workload Management to its Genesys platform means that tasks always get assigned to the right person, with the right skills, at the right time.
Benefits include productivity gains, with agents able to handle multiple tasks and more functions than before. Service levels have also improved, while a drop in customer issues is moving the needle up on satisfaction ratings
- Greater control and insight into back-office operations
- High adoption and satisfaction from agents
- 6% productivity gain
- 75% reduction in unresolved customer issues
“For the first time, we’ve got a system that delivers everything as promised, and it worked from day one. The more they use it, the more they like it.”
- Make back-office operations as efficient as front-office operations
- Improve the quality of customer interactions