Ingosstrakh is part of the INGO International Insurance Group that was established in 2004 and is a leading player in the Russian Insurance market. The Group integrates insurance and reinsurance solutions to enable its diverse customer companies to provide their clients with reliable financial protection. Ingosstrakh has a large number of customers who approach it on a regular basis with a wide range of questions. To better serve this need, the company faced the challenge of increasing its contact center’s performance by modernizing its existing platform. Learn how the Genesys solution has helped incorporate handling contact center messages and calls over various channels within an integrated interface, ensure integration with the internal CRM system, and provide reverse compatibility.
- Integrated multi-channel messaging and call handling
- High-priority call-connection time reduced significantly to between 5-7 seconds
- A prioritization for urgent calls was established, ensuring they were identified and then handled as a priority
- KPIs could be implemented, specific to type of request, to control call duration and increase agency efficiency
- Performance quality control ensures operators’ professional skills are constantly being updated
"Genesys solutions have elevated the performance of the Ingosstrakh contact center to a whole new level. Our customers can now connect with the contact center through any means of communication."