Diabetes Victoria is a peak consumer body and leading charity representing all people affected by diabetes and those at risk of developing diabetes. The organisation has 40,000 financial members and provides support and services to more than 300,000 people across the state that are affected by diabetes.
As the number of people diagnosed with diabetes continues, the organisation has increased pressure to maintain high level of service and improve productivity at the same time. During early 2016, it became clear to senior management that the organisation’s contact centre in Campbellfield, Melbourne, was in need of a capacity boost. This was when QPC stepped in with Genesys PureCloud to improve overall productivity by 25%.
- Gave agents access to client details via screen pops
- Improved productivity and customer service level
- Increased overall productivity within the centre has improved by an estimated 25%
”We could see that PureCloud offered all the functionality we required, both for our state-based activities and also for the potentially expanded role of a national contact centre,”
- Increase in number of diagnosed cases adds pressure to provide patient support
- Improve productivity while maintaining consistently high level of service
- Meet increasing call volumes and improve ease of use for agents