Your contact center is the heartbeat of your business. You can’t afford to compromise on reliability. Every component—whether software or hardware—must interoperate flawlessly, ensuring the uninterrupted service your customers demand. To achieve this goal, the Genesys Customer Experience Platform is paired with AudioCodes infrastructure devices and services, such as phones, session border controllers (SBCs), gateways, and voice quality monitoring applications, all managed synergistically by a single management platform to ensure a high level of performance and reliability.
Faster, Simpler Purchase, Deployment, and Lifecycle Management
The partnership between Genesys and AudioCodes simplifies and speeds up purchase, deployment, and management of the solution:
- You purchase your solution and services through Genesys or your Genesys partner, eliminating the need to manage purchase orders and maintenance agreements from multiple vendors and simplifying purchasing and procurement.
- Genesys and AudioCodes test and validate components in joint lab facilities, ensuring seamless operation, integration and reliability.
- Components are pre-certified, resulting in faster activation and increased responsiveness to customer demands.
- After the initial purchase and installation, you have a single point of contact for support and lifecycle management, simplifying problem resolution.
Quality and Resiliency Through Integrated Capabilities
Your customers expect to be able to reach you 24/7. AudioCodes services and devices are integrated with the five 9s architecture of the Genesys Customer Experience Platform, enabling high availability and business continuity so you can provide uninterrupted service to your customers.
Endpoints and infrastructure such as IP phones, session border controllers, and gateways are all managed by a single system. A voice quality manager monitors your voice network, pulls data from each device, and triggers alarms if user-defined thresholds are reached. You can troubleshoot and rapidly identify, isolate, and remediate VoIP issues, protecting your customer conversations from network problems.
To help you reduce costly bandwidth of private connections and ensure reliable connectivity to branches and work-at-home agents, AudioCodes uses the most modern voice codecs, OPUS and SILK.
To maintain call integrity under adverse network conditions, AudioCodes devices provide:
- Advanced voice processing and path optimization techniques
- Dynamic voice quality adaption
- Mitigation of impairments such as packet loss, jitter, and delay
- Optimizations of encrypted traffic
You can deploy your full customer experience solution with confidence that the combined capabilities of Genesys and AudioCodes provide the continuous service your customers expect.
Lower Risks of Contact Center Outages
To help you mitigate risk inherent in any sophisticated contact center solution, our solution:
- Reduces incompatibility with a fully verified solution through certification and testing by joint Genesys and AudioCodes lab facilities
- Lowers the risk of missing targeted deployment dates through the use of installation wizards
- Uses a simplified and reliable VoIP migration
- Ensures network quality and capacity with Genesys Network Readiness Assessment
- Uses planning and design consultancy services for SIP migrations
- Provides rigorous network assessments, with experienced, highly qualified engineers
- Uses post-implementation services for ongoing assessment and proactive mitigation of any trouble areas
By helping you proactively identify and address potential trouble areas, Genesys and AudioCodes ensure successful installations and upgrades, as well as ongoing monitoring and managing of your contact center.
Confidence in End-to-End Contact Center Reliability and Quality
The integration of the Genesys Customer Experience Platform and AudioCodes connectivity devices, applications, and services suite is pre-integrated, tested, and certified end-to-end. As a complete solution, it offers peace of mind from purchase to installation and throughout the lifecycle—whether on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployments.