- Runs on dedicated, commercial, off-the-shelf (COTS) servers
- Aimed at highly scalable environments
- Runs in virtualized datacenter environments
- Supports VMware, Hyper-V, and KVM systems
- Cloud environments: OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, and Cloudband
- Extensive Mediation Capabilities and Proven Interoperability
E-SBC includes comprehensive media security and SIP normalization capabilities. It provides full interoperability with an extensive list of IP PBX systems, unified communications solutions, and SIP-trunking services.
Security and Reliability
E-SBC offers robust protection for an IP communications infrastructure. It prevents fraud and service theft and guards against cyber-attacks and other events that could impact service. E-SBC also maintains the high quality needed for enterprise VoIP communications with active/standby high availability. Advanced call routing mechanisms, network voice quality monitoring, and branch survivability capabilities minimize communications downtime.
- SIP trunking
- Hosted PBX and UCaaS
- IP contact centers
- Remote and mobile worker support
- SIP mediation between UC and IP PBX systems
- Residential VoIP