Connect. Engage. Innovate. Come see the future of customer experience at CX18.
Register now for the customer experience event of the year, CX18. Connect with peers, partners and experts. Enjoy keynotes and breakout sessions tailored to your unique needs. And learn more about exciting new technology that’s revolutionizing customer experience. At CX18 you’ll:
- Learn about changing customer behavior and how it will impact your business
- Engage with experts and understand how to get the most from your Genesys solutions and
- Check out the innovative technology that’s transforming customer experience
Great Reasons to Attend CX18
If You’re in the Business of CX
You’ll get to see and experience the future of CX, including AI, while getting valuable insights into how to drive certain business outcomes as well. At CX18, you’ll:
- Learn how to use customer data to optimize sales, marketing and service functions
- See how to drive business outcomes like raising NPS, CSAT and shortening resolution times
- Meet with peers, industry experts and Genesys executives
If IT is Your Thing
You’ll learn why customer experience needs to be a part of your digital transformation strategy and optimize your customer engagement platform. At CX18, you’ll:
- Learn about new functionality that can increase your “time to value”
- Learn how to migrate and leverage cloud contact center capabilities
- See how to reduce costs through consolidation and rationalization
Are You a Developer or Enterprise Architect?
You’re in luck! We’re hosting our first-ever DevCon at CX18. DevCon blends dedicated technical-track experiences with main stage content, Partner Pavilion activity, special parties and a hackathon. At CX18, you’ll:
- Discuss options related to building or buying your contact center platform
- Build your own bot in our Build a Bot workshop
- Dive deep into SDK and API discussions and connect with Genesys architects at the DevLounge
Featured Keynote: Learn How Storytelling Can Strengthen Your Brand
Matthew Luhn, one of the original storytellers of PIXAR, will speak about the importance of storytelling in business.
With more than 20 years creating and developing films, TV shows and video games, Matthew Luhn knows how to create memorable stories with great ideas, enduring characters and strong audience connections. He helps companies craft and tell stories that bridge the gap between business and heart to build stronger brands. His corporate clients include brands as diverse as Adidas, Google, Target, Microsoft and Sony.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Great sponsorship opportunities help increase your company’s visibility in the Genesys community.
Join us at CX18, the worldwide gathering of customers, prospects, visionaries and market experts to discuss the state of our industry and how behavior and technology are transforming customer experience. CX18 is also the launch of DevCon, which brings the Genesys development community together for deep dive technical discussions around our solutions ecosystem.
Becoming a sponsor of CX18 is your opportunity to show thousands of customer experience professionals how you can increase their success in delivering unsurpassed customer experience. As a sponsor, you’ll gain exposure for your company, build important connections with the dynamic Genesys community and drive awareness for your solutions.
For more information and to take advantage of early branding opportunities contact [email protected].