Your exposure to compliance risk
In this uncertain and tightening regulatory environment, complying with multiple guidelines increases the cost and complexity of doing business—as do increasingly strict client requirements and the growing risk of litigation and hefty fines for non-compliance.
Complying with worldwide requirements
Genesys Outbound Engagement provides a robust set of tools that mitigates your company’s risk and enables communications that are compliant with TCPA, FDCPA, FCRA, UK Data Protection Act, PCI DSS, GLBA, and HIPAA—as well as new demands imposed by regulatory agencies such as the FCC, FTC, and CFPB (in the US), Ofcom and OFT (in the UK), and CRTC (in Canada).
Create outbound campaigns that minimize risk and meet compliance requirements, resulting in increased control, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and more outreach opportunities. Genesys Outbound Engagement offers advanced capabilities and tools to enhance your compliance efforts, including:
- Multichannel communications—Detection tools and filters automatically apply different treatment strategies to landline and mobile numbers and enable compliant communications across multiple channels, including outbound IVR, dialer, email, and text messaging.
- Contact controls—A dynamic compliance rule builder lets you define the maximum number of outreach attempts across and within channels, by device or account number, for a specified period of time. Contact controls enable you to lower outreach costs, provide a better customer experience, mitigate risk, and comply with requirements.
- Contact list hygiene (US only)—Identify reassigned mobile numbers in your contact list that should be removed from future outbound communications and verify phone ownership regularly to minimize the chance of contacting ineligible numbers.
- Customer opt-in—Capture, store, and honor stated preferences, such as a customer opting to receive mobile communications. Optimize your campaigns based on observed behaviors, such as a consumer responding to text messages and landline calls but never to email or mobile calls, without compromising compliance.
- Campaign analytics—On-demand access to interactive online dashboards and visualizations provides real-time analytics so you can monitor compliance with metrics such as contact attempts and contact rates.