Future-proof your communications strategy
Your business needs to bring together all the ways people communicate, and all the people—co-workers, partners, vendors and customers—you communicate with. PureCloud Communicate combines traditional telephony functionality, voice services and auto-attendant tools with real-time collaboration features like video conference, screen share, dynamic team chat, corporate directory and document management—all in a single interface, built seamlessly from the ground up. Harness the speed, scalability and agility of the cloud, and apply it to your entire communications portfolio.
A part of the PureCloud portfolio, PureCloud Communicate can be used with the PureCloud contact center suite and a variety of voice services for a tightly integrated all-in-one solution, or it can be used standalone. The PureCloud communications suite is flexible and interoperable, to keep up with your business’ shifting needs.
PureCloud Communicate is helping us unite offices and employees into a single company—one that presents a friendly and helpful face to patients and customers.—Wendy Comer, Office Manager, Zevacor
Unite your workforce
Global offices, distributed teams, remote workers—today’s workforce is varied. But with PureCloud Communicate, employees are no longer bound by location or hardware.
- Break traditional telephony rules and reduce the cost of your private branch exchange (PBX) with the Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) softphone. Use your browser as a phone—simply plug in your headset and go.
- Quickly locate people in your organization using a searchable company directory.
- Create rules-based groups that automatically update, and can optionally sync with your Microsoft Exchange lists.
- Affordable international dialing via flexible voice services
Make the most of every conversation
Come together and share ideas—PureCloud makes it easy.
- Create rules-based chat rooms, or new rooms on the fly. Chat history is persistent and searchable, so you’ll never lose track of a conversation again.
- Click to video conference with an individual—or a group. Add a screen share to show off what you’re working on.
- Store files in a built-in document management system with granular permissions and a complete audit trail.
Traditional business phone
- Click-to-call direct inbound and outbound dialing
- Transition calls when you need to using consult or blind transfer, and conferencing
- A unified inbox for voicemails and faxes keeps incoming communication in one central place
- Call recording that’s automatically stored in PureCloud document management
- A range of configurable telephony rules including call forwarding, group ring and hunt groups
- Inbound and outbound faxes
Flexible voice services
Go totally cloud-based with the addition of PureCloud Voice—an Internet-based telephony service that can be activated to provide public telephony access to any PureCloud services. This means you can manage all your cloud communications services with a single vendor! Port over your existing numbers, or add new ones from a large inventory of PureCloud-provided telephone numbers. High-quality Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking eliminates the physical connection to a phone company, and all the associated hardware, wiring and headaches. You can also “bring your own carrier” to the PureCloud Platform, and leverage the speed and agility of cloud-based communications while using your preferred local carrier.
Integrated and intuitive call controls
Obsessively secure, Genesys maintains strong encryption and key industry certifications to safeguard your critical data in the cloud. PureCloud Communicate even plays well with your existing systems. Leverage a connected, powerful integrations ecosystem or use open APIs to build custom integrations for your unique needs.
Other great features from PureCloud Communicate
Admin tools that are user-tested to meet real world needs
PureCloud is built for self-administration with configuration that’s straightforward and easy to use. Out-of-the-box integrations get your employees and their profile information into the application, and then bi-directionally sync information based on flexible rules that you choose.