Contact center solutions for the retail industry
More than 300 retail organizations of all types and sizes have turned to Interactive Intelligence. We help retailers treat the contact center as an extension of the storefront, giving access to all customer touchpoints.
Gain customer insight on interaction history
Capture real-time experience
Empower your agents to cross- and up-sell
See pricing and promotions in a single view
Keep your service personalized with multichannel communications across voice, chat, email, social media
Manage customer loyalty programs
Improve return processing experience
Be at the forefront of the shopper’s journey with better digital engagement
Contact Channels: PureConnect
- Offer customers multiple channels for better engagement and more efficient orders and return processing
- Enable 24/7 self-service options with IVR
- Manage customer data to ensure relevant responses to customer activity
Interaction Process Automation
- Keep track of pricing policies
- Manage complex and varied terms agreed on with your customers
- Automate remaining manual inventory management processes
Reliable end-to-end integration
Manage the growing e-commerce market, by integrating with legacy systems to mirror how customers are shopping.
- Easily integrate with POS and mPOS systems
- Optimize supply chain applications by connecting to customer trends
- Leverage RFID, SKU visibility, and integrated merchandise planning for inventory notifications
- Deploy new channels as needed – SMS, chat, email and more
- Communicate e-commerce sales data across the organization
We’re confident knowing that we have the technology and support we need to grow our contact center while maintaining high service levels.
— Rheem Manufacturing
We’re an innovator in contact center solutions
The only recognized leader in both reports
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide Report
A recognized leader eight times in a row.
Gartner Magic Quadrant Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), North America
The 1st annual report for this segment.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.