Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions about the 2018 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards
To make the 2018 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards nomination process easier, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions from organizations.
1. What will winning customers receive?
The winning organization will be globally recognized for customer innovation, which includes:
Winners will receive recognition at CX18 in front of industry leaders, peers, and analysts. A press release and social media posts announcing the winners will be promoted.
CX18 VIP treatment
In addition to this, the winners will be awarded:
- One fully paid trip to CX18 (including a round-trip flight to CX18, event access, and a 2-night hotel stay)
- Primary consideration as a CX18 speaker
- Impactful recognition and networking opportunity with peers, analysts, and Genesys executives
- Networking with Global CX leaders who are recognized innovators
- Finalist laminate designation
- Reserved seating at main stage presentations
- Onstage award presentation including presentation of a coveted award trophy
- Access to a special winner dinner with industry analysts
- VIP gifts and experiences including a main stage memory kit
2. How do customers qualify?
Eligibility requirements can be found here.
3. How can I get nominated?
Genesys customers can be self-nominated, as well as nominated by a peer, a colleague, a partner, or any Genesys employee.
4. What’s the deadline for submitting my nomination?
The nomination period will close on March 5, 2018.
5. How will I know the results of the 2018 Customer Innovation Awards?
Winners will be directly contacted in April 2018, and will be publicly announced at CX18 in Nashville, Tennessee.
6. What are the criteria for winning?
The judges will base their decisions on the judging criteria found here.
7. Who will determine the winners?
A panel composed of Genesys executives, industry analysts, and past winners will determine the winners of the 2018 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards.
8. How many winners will be recognized?
There will be seven winners total:
- The CX Globetrotter
Best Global Rollout of the Genesys CX Platform
- The CX Innovator
Best Omnichannel Customer Success Story
- The CX Pioneer
Best New Customer – Breaking Siloes with a Fast Deployment (Small, Midsize, or Large Contact Center)
- The CX Mover
Best Cloud Customer Migration and/or Deployment
- The CX Visionary
Best Success Story of Switching to Genesys from Another Platform
There will be three subcategories for the CX Pioneer Award, based on contact center size.
9. Where can I read the terms and conditions?
Read the full terms and conditions here
10. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to nominate on behalf of my organization. What do I do?
11. I’m an account executive or partner. I know nominated customers are supposed to be in GCAP. How do I get them enrolled?
Please make sure they fully sign up to the Genesys Customer Advocacy Program by registering here and finishing the first challenge.
12. I won the Genesys Customer Innovation Awards previously. Can I nominate my organization again?
It depends. If you won an award in 2015 and earlier, please feel free to nominate your company again! However, if you won an award in 2016 or 2017, please note that you are encouraged to help judge the 2018 winners, and will not be considered for an award this year.
13. I have a question that isn’t in the FAQ. Who can I contact?
If your question is not included here, please email [email protected].
14. May I apply to more than one category?
Of course! Apply to as many categories as you’d like. It’s an easy way to increase your chances of winning, as long as you tailor your nomination to each award category.