Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions about the 2019 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards
To make the 2019 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards nomination process easier, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions from organizations.
1. What do winning customers receive?
The winning organization will be globally recognized for customer innovation, which includes:
Winners will receive recognition at Xperience19 in front of industry leaders, peers and analysts. A press release and social media posts announcing the winners will be promoted.
Xperience19 VIP treatment
In addition to this, the winners receive:
- One fully paid trip to Xperience19—including a round-trip flight to Xperience19, event access and a two-night hotel stay
- Primary consideration as a Xperience19 speaker
- Impactful recognition and networking opportunity with peers, analysts and Genesys executives
- Networking with global customer experience leaders who are recognized innovators
- Finalist laminate designation
- Reserved seating at main stage presentations
- On-stage award presentation including presentation of a coveted award trophy
- Access to a special dinner with industry analysts
- VIP gifts and experiences including a main stage memory kit
2. How do customers qualify?
Eligibility requirements can be found here.
3. How can I get nominated?
Genesys customers can be self-nominated; they also can be nominated by a peer, a colleague, a partner or any Genesys employee.
4. What’s the deadline for submitting my nomination?
The nomination period will close on April 5, 2019.
5. How will I know the results of the 2019 Customer Innovation Awards?
Winners will be directly contacted in April 30, 2019 and will be publicly announced at Xperience19 in Denver, Colorado.
6. What are the criteria for winning?
The judges will base their decisions on the judging criteria found here.
7. Who determines the winners?
A panel composed of Genesys executives, industry analysts and previous winners will determine the winners of the 2019 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards.
8. How many winners will be recognized?
There will be nine winners total:
- The CX Globetrotter
Best global rollout of Genesys
- The CX Innovator
Best omnichannel customer success story
- The CX Mover
Best implementation: time to achieve value
- The CX Visionary
Best success story of switching to Genesys from another platform
- The CX Game Changer
Best story of making a difference with customer experience technology
- The CX Sales and Marketing Performer
Best sales and marketing success story
- The CX Team Player
Best team productivity success story
There will be three subcategories for the CX Pioneer Award, based on contact center size.
9. Where can I read the terms and conditions?
Read the full terms and conditions here
10. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to nominate on behalf of my organization. What do I do?
11. I’m an account executive or partner. I know nominated customers are supposed to be in GCAP. How do I get them enrolled?
Please make sure they fully sign up to the Genesys Customer Advocacy Program by registering here and finishing the first challenge.
12. I won the Genesys Customer Innovation Awards previously. Can I nominate my organization again?
It depends. If you won an award in 2015 and earlier, please feel free to nominate your company again. However, if you won an award in 2016, 2017 or 2018, please note that you are encouraged to help judge the 2019 awards.
13. I have a question that isn’t in the FAQ. Who can I contact?
If your question is not included here, please email email@example.com.
14. Can I apply to more than one category?
Of course. Apply to as many categories as you’d like. It’s an easy way to increase your chances of winning, as long as you tailor your nomination to each award category.