Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions about the 2020 Genesys Customer Innovation Award
To make the 2020 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards nomination process easier, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions from organizations.
1. What do winning customers receive?
The winning organization will be globally recognized for customer innovation, which includes:
Winners will receive recognition at Xperience 2020 in front of industry leaders, peers and analysts. A press release and social media posts announcing the winners will be promoted.
Xperience 2020 VIP treatment
In addition to this, the winners will receive:
- One fully paid trip to Xperience 2020 — including a round-trip flight to Xperience 2020 in Denver, CO, event access and a two-night hotel stay
- Primary consideration as a Xperience 2020 speaker
- Impactful recognition and networking opportunity with peers, analysts and Genesys executives
- Networking with global customer experience leaders who are recognized innovators
- Customer Innovation Award winner designation on conference badge
- Reserved seating at mainstage presentations
- On-stage award recognition, including presentation of a coveted award trophy
- Access to a special winner dinner with industry analysts
- VIP gifts and experiences including a mainstage photographs
2. How do customers qualify?
Eligibility requirements can be found here.
3. How can I get nominated?
Genesys customers can be self-nominated, as well as nominated by a peer, a colleague, a partner or any Genesys employee.
4. What’s the deadline for submitting a nomination?
The nomination period will close on March 31, 2020.
5. How will I know the results of the 2020 Customer Innovation Awards?
Winners will be contacted directly by May 6, 2020 and will be publicly announced at Xperience 2020 in Denver, Colorado.
6. What are the criteria for winning?
Judging criteria can be found here.
7. Who will determine the winners?
A panel of Genesys executives, industry analysts and past winners will determine the winners of the 2020 Genesys Customer Innovation Awards.
8. How many winners will be recognized?
There will be nine winners total:
- CX Accelerator*
Best implementation: time to achieve value
- CX Empathy
Best story of demonstrating empathy in customer experience
- CX Globetrotter
Best global rollout of Genesys
- CX Innovator
Best innovation success story
- CX Mover
Best success story of switching to Genesys Cloud from another platform
- CX Sales and Marketing Performer
Best sales and marketing success story
- CX Team Mobilizer
Best team productivity success story
*There will be three subcategories for The CX Accelerator award, based on contact center size.
9. Where can I read the terms and conditions?
Read the full terms and conditions here
10. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to nominate on behalf of my organization. What do I do?
11. I’m an account executive or partner. I know nominated customers are supposed to be in GCAP. How do I get them enrolled?
Please make sure they fully sign up to the Genesys Customer Advocacy Program by registering here and finishing the first challenge.
12. I won the Genesys Customer Innovation Awards previously. Can I nominate my organization again?
It depends. If you won an award in 2017 or earlier, please feel free to nominate your company again. However, winners from 2018 or 2019 are not eligible. However, we encourage you to help judge the 2020 winners.
13. I have a question that isn’t in the FAQ. Who can I contact?
If your question is not included here, please email [email protected].
14. May I apply to more than one category?
Of course. Apply to as many categories as you like. It’s an easy way to increase your chances of winning, as long as you tailor your nomination to each award category.