Customer experience has become a chief focus within nearly every industry with its rising complexity and increasing ability to impact the bottom line. It’s no surprise that this trend has led to a growing number of events around the globe designed to educate, influence and inspire those responsible for leading their organization’s customer experience strategy and implementation.
Of course, no one has the time or budget to take in every conference, show, and summit related to this important topic. You want to pick and choose carefully. With the latest in product enhancements and innovations, and more than 80 breakout sessions that can take your team to the next level, put Xperience19 at the top of your must-attend list. And here are 20 ways that you can make every moment count while you’re there.
- Be in the know – Get the latest information on all Genesys products and services and how to deploy key Genesys product enhancements and innovations.
- Discover Genesys Cloud – Learn how Genesys cloud, built on a common microservices architecture, provides the speed and innovation to facilitate your success today and prepare you for the next wave of change.
- Gain insights into today’s most important topics in customer experience – Hear from analysts, industry players and Genesys execs on topics, such as digital transformation, cloud customer experiences, customer journey management, hyper-personalization, predictive analytics, and virtual reality.
- Experience breakout sessions that educate and entertain – Participate in sessions on artificial intelligence (AI)-powered journeys, cloud security, capturing sales leads, analytics and more. You won’t want to miss Campfire CX horror stories, where you can share your scariest customer experience nightmares while enjoying a local craft beer.
- See how AI is reinventing the way companies deliver customer experience – The era of AI is here. Experience firsthand how to leverage one of today’s most talked about innovations to deliver proactive and predictive experiences — personalized for customer journeys.
- Check out the latest in business automation – Find out what’s new in automation to simplify processes, improve efficiency and gain greater visibility to improve every customer interaction.
- Honor the best of the best – Celebrate the winners of this year’s Genesys Customer Innovation Award.
- Get a glimpse of next-generation customer experience – Learn about Blended AI, omnichannel, Genesys Altocloud, asynchronous messaging and more. Find out how you can implement these new technologies to deliver seamless personalized experiences and gain a competitive edge.
- Take the first step in your contact center migration – Legacy contact center technology can hinder your ability to keep up with customer expectations and business demands. See how Genesys can help you throughout the migration process to ensure you keep up with evolving customer expectation and business demands.
- Build a bot in half a day – Participate in the Build a Bot workshop — back by popular demand. This hands-on workshop shows you how to improve operational efficiency and customer experience with natural language understanding, personalization and self-service.
- Partake in the Partner Pavilion – See demos of the latest applications from Genesys partners and find out how they can help you achieve your customer experience goals.
- Network with your peers – Meet other customer experience professionals from around the world.
- Don’t miss the keynote speaker – Be inspired by world-renowned, award-winning photographer and master storyteller, Platon. You might not recognize his name, but you certainly know his photographs of the world’s most notable celebrities and heads of state. Platon will share fascinating details of his experiences and ability to tell stories through his “visual interviews.”
- Participate in DevCon – Whether you’re new to the game or have been writing integrations to the Genesys Customer Experience platform for years, this event is for you. Discover the exciting new SDKs and APIs being released for on-premises and the cloud.
- Get certified – Register for PureCloud®, PureConnectTM or PureEngageTM certification and take the exam. Take advantage of discounted certification pricing.
- Deepen your knowledge – Participate in one or more informative courses that dive into Genesys technologies and a variety of customer experience topics.
- Download the app – Stay up-to-the-minute with Xperience19 news and events by downloading the Xperience19 app. Download instructions will be available on May 10th.
- Celebrate unsung heroes of customer service – Join us as we honor three “moment makers” who take customer service to the next level and beyond — as part of our CX Heroes program.
- Become a GCAP member – Join the Genesys Customer Advocacy Program (GCAP) and get exclusive benefits for Xperience19, including member pricing, gifts, perks, and preferred seating.
- Unwind and have some fun – Experience the Xperience19 party. Enjoy a variety of food, drinks, and entertainment. We have some surprises planned, too. This is a night you won’t want to miss!
No matter what your role is in the industry, or the size of your organization, Xperience19 is the global customer experience event to attend in 2019. Join us June 10–13 in Denver, Colorado. Register today for the best pricing.