Reach out to your customers
In today’s market, no company can afford to wait for customers to call in to get the information they need. Relying on active inbound communications isn’t enough. Forward-looking companies are embracing proactive customer communication. By anticipating customers’ needs and keeping them informed along their customer journeys, companies are increasing revenue, reducing costs, and improving satisfaction. According to Forrester Consulting, 40% of companies are seeing higher customer satisfaction as a result of using proactive customer communication.
Outbound is a key element of omnichannel engagement
Being able to seamlessly blend interactions, pass context across all channels, and cater to today’s mobile consumer frees your contact center from single-channel communication silos and lets you reap rewards from omnichannel engagement. For example, you can design some outbound campaigns to drive high-value inbound calls into the contact center. At the same time, you can create other outbound campaigns to deflect avoidable inbound calls by proactively providing information, managing customer expectations, and eliminating a customer’s need to contact the organization. No matter your industry, you’ll benefit from proactive customer communication. Frost & Sullivan offer these industry-specific examples. All can be implemented using Genesys Outbound.
Critical components of an outbound solution
The components of a comprehensive outbound strategy include:
- Leveraging automated and agent-assisted outbound channels
- Coordinating outbound communications across channels
- Creating contact strategies with easy-to-use list and campaign management tools
- Simplifying compliance with dynamic self-service rules builder
- Capturing and maintaining customer preferences with an opt-in program
- Improving campaign and agent performance with integrated analytics