Your IT department knows that when every component of your contact center operates flawlessly, you’re able to deliver the continuous service customers expect. IT is also responsible for responding rapidly when needs of your business change, whether the requirement is adding new agents or endpoints or deploying mass software updates and configuration changes.
In partnership with AudioCodes, Genesys can simplify the centralized management and monitoring of your contact center. A Genesys and AudioCodes solution eliminates the need to switch between multiple tools to monitor and manage your network and endpoints. The unique integration between Genesys IP phones and AudioCodes network monitoring tools enables you to pinpoint problem areas instantaneously, giving you everything needed for end-to-end management of performance and reliability of your contact center.
With AudioCodes Element Management System you can manage your network and endpoints, quickly identify and resolve voice service problems, and act to prevent problems. The Session Experience Manager is a VoIP network monitoring and troubleshooting application. Together, they provide a proactive detectionto-correction function resulting in continuous service availability.
Element Management System
Element Management System is a centralized management tool for the AudioCodes product portfolio, including session border controllers, media gateways, and IP phones. Element Management System includes:
- Full coverage of the entire set of actions required to manage the voice network
- Support for mass software updates and configuration changes
- Remote management and control of IP phones at any location
Session Experience Manager
Session Experience Manager is an intelligent monitoring and troubleshooting analysis tool that enables IT managers to quickly identify, fix, and prevent issues that can affect users’ voice experience. Session Experience Manager includes:
- Real-time monitoring of the entire VoIP network’s quality, including the data center, branches, and remote agent sites
- Proactive detection and prevention of issues before they are noticed by users
- Quick identification and repair of issues once they occur
- Embedded probing capability to spotlight specific issues