We’d like to share some updates about how Genesys is managing the situation with regards to COVID-19, everyone’s health and safety is a top priority for us.
As a provider of mission-critical solutions we are focused on business continuity for all our customers. We have policies and processes in place, managed by our Business Continuity Team for situations like COVID-19 that will:
- Keep our technology running continuously
- Ensure the resilience of our platform
- Make sure customer support is always available
Interim License Programs
We are introducing a set of interim license programs to help customers manage any higher interaction volumes that happen as a result of COVID-19 and to enable customer employees to use the Genesys platform from home. These offers are available to all customers, whether on premises or in the cloud, anywhere in the world.
Customers who need more information or would like to discuss this, should contact their Genesys relationship manager; or please contact us here.
Genesys Company Approach
We have postponed all large internal company events and cancelled our participation in some large international meetings. We realize many of you are looking forward to our events and we will add status updates on any changes here. We have also taken these steps:
- Restricted employee travel in high-risk locales
- Provided clear guidance to employees with respect to travel, work from home, and event attendance based on a country’s or region’s individual threat level
Resources we have found useful are the World Health Organisation as well as other national health organisations.