Integrate Voice and Web to Reduce Cost and Enhance Customer Experience
Genesys Voice Platform is an advanced software-only solution that unifies web and VoIP telephony networks to enable new and powerful voice self-service applications. By implementing Genesys Voice Platform, your business can offer consistent and high-quality customer care, provide dynamic self-service offerings, drive new revenue streams, and reduce overall customer service costs.
It provides high-performance call processing and media services for the development of next-generation voice applications in customer service. Plus, Genesys Voice Platform can extend self-service beyond the traditional Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application through integration with other communication channels to carry context forward and provide a seamless omnichannel experience. It removes the constraints of costly legacy IVR systems and offers flexible deployment options, standards-based development, simplified integration, and improved time-to-market for speech-directed voice applications.
Make All Customer Interactions Personalised
Genesys Voice Platform also supports personalisation of voice applications that are integrated with existing web applications to help companies deliver a more dynamic experience. Personalisation can be used to effectively “up-sell” products and services to existing customers based on their purchase history.
Personalisation examples include:
- Preferred bank customers who have Certificate of Deposits (CDs) receive personalised messages regarding new high-interest rate CDs when accessing their account balance
- Callers who recently placed an order are presented with options for changing or tracking their order
- Pay-per-view movie enthusiasts listen to the release dates of popular movies while waiting for an agent
Blended Experiences to Improve Customer Satisfaction
Genesys Voice Platform offers customers a blended experience across inbound, outbound, self- and agent-assisted calls for convenient, quality service. Specific capabilities include integrated self-service, outbound IVR, mobile engagement and callback. Benefits include:
- Interoperability with any VXML application
- Unified voice and web infrastructure allowing repurposing of web investments for voice
- Flexible architecture whether “in front of” or “behind” the PBX
- Complete voice processing capabilities
- Highly scalable from hundreds to thousands of ports
- Integrated interaction level reporting with Genesys Info Mart
- Centralised management regardless of single or multi-site deployments
- Integrated support for speech technologies
Genesys Voice Platform for Large Flexible Deployments
Proven ability to scale to thousands of ports in a distributed fault-tolerant architecture
Genesys Voice Platform also offers service providers with carrier-grade capabilities to enable deployment of in-network applications or—in large, multi-site enterprises—the ability to deploy a large number of ports. Functionality includes the provisioning of multi-tenant applications. Multi-tenancy enables a commonly managed voice infrastructure with specific decentralised applications for each enterprise or department. Managed service providers can realise incremental revenue by providing enhanced services, such as hosted IVR, speech-enabled self-service and integrated contact centre solutions.
Genesys Voice Platform redefines how you interact with your customers. With it, you can intelligently segment, prioritise and route customer interactions according to business value and desired service level. The result is that you can manage customer service in a more personalised, consistent and efficient manner to simultaneously increase customer satisfaction and maximise contact centre resources.