As organisations leverage the power of Salesforce for both sales and service, it is critical they focus on providing a great customer experience across all communications channels. Customers expect personalised, relevant and timely information—whether they call in to a company or they receive messages from the companies they do business with. Genesys easily integrates with Salesforce, giving organsations the tools needed to provide a seamless and consistent customer experience.
When organisations handle inbound inquiries from customers, the Salesforce integration enables businesses to easily enhance their Salesforce implementations with powerful features that improve caller experiences and increase business productivity. The integration enables automated case/lead creation and look-up, personalised call routing and agent screen-pops with the ability to pass information and custom objects to the agent. Only with Genesys can you easily add both automation and customised call handling.
Additionally, when proactively contacting customers, organisations can quickly execute campaign calling lists from Salesforce. Businesses can implement multichannel outbound campaigns including alert messaging, outbound IVR, predictive/preview/manual dialling, email and text messaging. Plus, after an outreach attempt is completed, results are automatically written into the activity log of the customer record.
With the Genesys-Salesforce integration, you can add data-driven automation through self-service IVR applications by accessing Salesforce data at the outset of every call. This enables each and every call to be personalised utilising the Genesys CTI and screen pops. As a result, you can focus solely on the customer and position your business as best-in-class and not worry about your technology solution. Genesys integrates with both Salesforce for Service Cloud and Salesforce for Sales Cloud.
Benefits for Salesforce for Service Cloud users:
- Personalise customer interactions: Use a “data-dip” of the customers’ account information and previous case history to greet each customer with a personalised message.
- Customise automated options for callers upfront: Present customers with the status of their case first through a self-service IVR application, and then give them the option to re-open the case, update that case or transfer to an agent.
- Interact with customers naturally: Use the highly effective speech recognition engine to save callers time
- Screen-pop customer data to an agent: Leverage the Genesys CTI to customise a screen-pop with all information gathered through the self-service application, along with any customer’s previous history, allowing the agent to provide a more personalised experience.
- Enable automated secure transactions: Transfer the customer to the self-service application menu for payments or other sensitive transactions and then the agent can take back the call to continue the conversation, leading to a more effective first-call resolution.
- When tickets are closed, automatically send multi-channel customer surveys with the ability to escalate to live agents when necessary.
Benefits for Salesforce for Sales Cloud users:
- Automatically capture consumer information to instantly create leads such as name, address and phone number prior to delivering the inbound call to the sales agent.
- Execute proactive campaigns utilising lists of leads, contacts and cases for outreach via Genesys Proactive Customer Communications platform.
- Enable priority routing for inbound calls to ensure all “hot-leads” jump to the front of the queue to increase closure rates.
- Create customised, multi-channel contact strategies to new leads or updated contacts in real-time.
- Store details about all customer communications (date, time, duration, agent, call result) and recordings in the Salesforce record.
- Enable your agents to offer a more tailored experience by presenting a custom screenpop, including relevant call history, using the Genesys Cloud CTI plugin.
- Provide screen-pops with information gathered from inbound and outbound interactions and previous history using Genesys Cloud CTI, allowing agents to provide a more tailored experience.
- Simplify the agent experience by eliminating multiple systems needed and increase productivity through a single integrated, multichannel user interface.
- Gain insight into your pipeline via simple inbound calls. Managers can call in and obtain a voice rendition of their opportunities reports and pipeline status.
The Genesys and Salesforce integration advantage
Improve customer experience
Customer interactions are mapped against Salesforce objects to find a record match based on the caller’s phone number or any other defined data point. Genesys then screen-pops the Salesforce record via Genesys CTI to the agent along with any other data collected. This allows the agent to greet the caller in a personalised manner, enhancing the customer experience. Tap into the Genesys Customer Experience Platform to provide superior customer experience including Self-Service Inbound IVR, Proactive Customer Communications and Virtual Call Centre/Cloud ACD.
Increase agent efficiency
Save your sales or support staff time and increase the accuracy of your data. Agents can quickly place outbound calls by clicking on a phone number from any Salesforce record, whether they include cases or contacts. All calls placed are automatically logged in Salesforce, including call results, call details and any customer information. This automation increases agent productivity and ensures a systematic tracking of all call activities. Additionally, all incoming calls are automatically logged into Salesforce based on the parameters set up, such as by case or contact.
Deploy and maintain
The Genesys and Salesforce integration does not require any you to install any hardware or software. It is easy to deploy and can be accessed through any browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari, and any operating system, eliminating any dependency on IT to install or manage. Plus, Genesys-Salesforce integration is compatible with both US and international phone numbers over a PSTN or IP network for added flexibility.