When Quicken Inc. separated from Intuit in early 2016, the customer care team realized it needed its own contact center solution.
To fit their new style of doing business, the smaller and leaner company needed a contact center solution that was not only easy to manage, but quick to deploy, more cost-effective, and able to grow with the company. They also wanted to add omnichannel features like screen-sharing and chat to help agents provide faster, more effective service.
After considering solutions from several providers, Quicken chose PureCloud by Genesys, a public cloud solution offering customer engagement, communications, and collaboration functionality. Because PureCloud was based on microservice architecture running atop the Amazon Web Services Cloud, it offered the reliability and flexibility Quicken needed to quickly and cost-effectively add services.
- Deployed in just two months
- Offers continuous delivery of new functionality
- Flexible, month-to-month subscription terms
“In a world where customer service expectations are changing at lightning speed, PureCloud gives us a serious competitive advantage.”
- Eliminate need for heavy IT support to manage customer experience
- Offer all necessary functionality at a price that fit new budget