Payment Processing Solutions
Get It Now >
In today's mobile, digital world, companies must find ways to support their customers' desire for 24x7x365 access to business transactions using the vehicle most convenient for a given customer. At the same time, companies are tasked with reducing costs. Many customers prefer to make payments via the most prevalent communications method on the planet—the telephone.
With Payment Processing Solutions from Genesys:
- Merchants can accept customer payments through an easy, automated system without burdening their agents, infrastructure or business
- Payment processors can provide an additional, streamlined payment channel to their merchants, increasing payments volume and flexibility
With Payment Processing Solutions from Genesys, companies can easily integrate full featured, high-quality payment processing 'over the phone' into the Genesys IVR solution.
- Seamless, plug-in technology
- Real-time, 24/7 reporting on account activity
- Transaction confirmation number delivered to purchaser during the call
- Pay by Phone: Accept, verify, process and manage card-not-present transactions in real-time
- Electronic check processing (ACH)
- Debit cards
- All major credit cards
- Entirely transacted on secure servers
Deploy quickly and easily
Web-based, seamless integration to billing, product or other databases through a simple API has you up and running fast.
Maximize productivity and efficiency of your IVR
All transactions are fully automated and completed quickly and easily, reducing the burden on agents to process orders.
Improve caller satisfaction
Callers complete transactions over the phone, from anywhere, at any time. Those who typically pay online can leverage the convenience of phone-based payment processing.
Improve sales and marketing efforts
Reporting lets you better understand customer purchase behavior--who buys what, and when.
Generate immediate ROI
From time savings, increased utilization for agents and reduced telephony costs.
Increase Cash Flow
Accept bill payments and transactions even during non-business hours or when your call center is closed.