Genesys to Hold Webinar with Amazon Web Services on 7 Technologies Changing Customer Engagement
Leading industry analyst Ian Jacobs joins June 14-15 event exploring the impact on customer experience of AI, IoT, VR/AR, quantum computing and more
SAN FRANCISCO — June 1, 2017 — Genesys® (www.genesys.com), the global leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact center solutions, is hosting a 60-minute free webinar on June 14 and 15 with Amazon Web Services (AWS) that explores seven emerging technologies changing the way organizations interact with their customers and constituents. Joining the panel discussion as a featured analyst is Ian Jacobs of Forrester Research.
What: Explore Seven Technologies Changing How Companies Engage With Customers
Today, consumers expect companies to keep up with technologies that are completely reimagining our world – artificial intelligence, quantum computing, virtual and augmented reality, sentiment tracking, voice recognition, Internet of Things and Cloud 2.0. While chatbots and appliances are vying to communicate autonomously on the behalf of organizations, executives struggle to begin addressing these innovations and their impact on customer engagement. This webinar will explore the customer experience advancements enabled by the technologies that are already here, those on the horizon, and those with the greatest potential.
- Ian Jacobs, principal analyst for application development & delivery, Forrester Research
- Mike Deck, partner solutions architect, Amazon Web Services
- Duke Snyder, vice president of development, PureCloud by Genesys™ platform, Genesys
- Dan Rood, vice president of product marketing, Genesys
Why: Attend this webinar to:
- Gain a competitive advantage by understanding how to embrace new technologies in customer experience.
- Learn how technologies of the future are already impacting the way progressive companies engage with customers.
- Understand which technology trends to implement that offer the most significant return on investment.
When: Wednesday, June 14 — 60 minutes
- North America: 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Latin America: 1:00 p.m. CDT/ 3:00 p.m. BRT
Thursday, June 15 — 60 minutes
- Europe, Middle East & Africa: 2:00 p.m. BST / 3:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia-Pacific: 1:00 p.m. AEST / 11:00 a.m. SGT
How: Register now to attend this live webinar and/or to receive a post-event recording.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement because they perform equally well across channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering. Visit genesys.com on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the Genesys blog.
Senior Manager, PR