Customer Experience Visionaries Headline Genesys G-Force APAC
Australia’s Premier Vendor-Led Customer Experience Event to Feature Global Customer Experience Experts, Industry Pundits and Genesys Leaders
DALY CITY, CA — August 4, 2014 — Genesys (www.genesys.com), a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, today announced the speaker lineup for its annual G-Force Melbourne conference, which will be held August 19-21, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia. The industry-leading customer experience event will feature Genesys leaders as well as global customer experience experts who will share their expertise on how to differentiate the customer experience to create competitive advantage for their organizations.
This year, G-Force Melbourne welcomes keynote speaker Rachel Botsman, who is a global thought leader on the power of collaboration and sharing through digital technologies, the Founder of the Collaborative Lab and author of the book, ‘What’s Mine is Yours: How Collaborative Consumption is Changing the Way We Live.’ Michael Barnes, Vice President, Research Director Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals, Forrester Research, will also be giving a keynote address and offer unique insights on why cloud adoption is going mainstream in the Asia Pacific region and what that means for customer experience.
Visionaries, Experts and Global Brands Take Customer Experience to the Next Level
Every year, the global G-Force series brings together thousands of customer experience thought leaders, technology visionaries and leading global brands to share best practices and learn how to further enhance and deliver a great customer experience. The G-Force 2014 event theme of “Turn On Great CX” represents the new rapid-to-deploy experiences Genesys has created for both cloud and premise-based customers, and the Genesys Customer Experience Platform in the Asia Pacific region recently made available in Business and Enterprise Editions.
At G-Force Melbourne, each speaker will address “Turn on Great CX” by sharing their experiences with the Genesys Customer Experience Platform as well as offer strategies on how to manage the customer journey and maximize customer loyalty. This year’s speakers include:
- Paul Segre, President and CEO, Genesys
- Rachel Botsman, Global Thought Leader
- Michael Barnes, Vice President, Research Director Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals, Forrester
- John Courtney, VP of Operations in APAC, eBay
- Brady Jacobsen, General Manager Customer Sales and Service, Australia Post
- Tyler Pichach, Senior Director of Telephony Strategy and Deployment, CIBC
- Steve Cowley, General Manager, Engagements, IBM Watson
- Michael Ossipoff, Director Capability and Innovation, Telstra
- Tony Poulos, Video Anchor & Columnist, TelecomAsia
- Bruce Eidsvik, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, Genesys
- Merijn te Booij, Executive Vice President, Product & Solution Strategy, Genesys
Genesys is the market leader in multi-channel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions in the cloud and on-premises. We help brands of all sizes make great CX great business. The Genesys Customer Experience Platform powers optimal customer journeys consistently across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to turn customers into brand advocates. Genesys is trusted by over 4,500 customers in 80 countries to orchestrate more than 100 million digital and voice interactions each day. Visit us at www.genesys.com or call us at +1.888.436.3797.