Efinancial, a leading provider of online life insurance nationwide, offers customers a convenient way to shop for and purchase life insurance via the phone and the Internet. Buying life insurance is a very personal experience which requires representatives to build relationships with prospects and accurately assess each customer’s policy needs. In order to monitor agent performance and ensure all calls were accurately dispositioned, calls were manually reviewed – which became a very labor intensive and costly process.
To analyze all calls and gain the insight needed to improve representative performance, Efinancial turned to Genesys Speech Analytics. Genesys Speech Analytics and Analytics-Driven Quality Management and Coaching enable Efinancial to automatically monitor every representative’s usage of the key skills during every conversation to alert supervisors when performance needs improvement. Call dispositioning errors were greatly reduced, resulting in a boost in revenue and in dramatically stemming attrition rates.
- Reduced their call dispositioning errors by 50%
- Increased prospect-to-customer conversion rate
- Boosted revenue by over half a million dollars per year
“We focus on lead generation, so doing a good job of properly qualifying leads, correctly dispositioning new contacts, and saving every lead that is qualified is a key to our success. Genesys Speech Analytics has really helped us with this important challenge.”
- Address errors in the dispositioning of valuable prospects
- Develop a more efficient training program for representatives
- Automatically identify key phrases that result in incorrect call dispositioning
- Improve conversion by providing a better customer experience for prospective customers