For French vehicle insurer, L’olivier – assurance auto the contact center is a vital business driver for everything from outbound sales to claims handling and specialist vehicle coverage. However, a hard-to-scale IT infrastructure diminished customer experience and prevented the team from maximizing learning and plans for effective contact handling.
Moving to the Genesys PureCloud platform provided advanced routing, real-time reporting and a path to unify email, chat and social interactions—all for a per-user monthly price.
Agents now feel empowered and work efficiently, switching effortlessly between inbound and outbound tasks. Managers have real-time data at their fingertips and can measure so much more.
Most issues are resolved first time and abandonment calls have dropped from 18% to 3%.
Routine jobs, such as loading data for sales campaigns, are automated and less time consuming. The IVR system invites customers to rate their experience, which consistently exceeds 90% for satisfaction.
- Maintains 90% customer satisfaction rates
- 15% reduction in abandonment rates, from 18% to 3%
- Improved efficiency and first contact resolution
- Future integration of channels and operations
“Our customers enjoy a friendlier and more convenient experience on their own terms. And our teams can do what they do best—provide great service and build relationships.”
- Raise agent performance and improve customer experience
- Facilitate collaboration and information sharing