PureConnect is All-in-One,
But not ‘All-at-Once’
If You’re Looking For a Powerful, Proven Contact Center Solution, You’ve Come to The Right Place
Providing high quality customer service means being able to effectively handle multichannel customer moments. Customers are using increasingly sophisticated technology and they expect open options on how to interact with your call center.
To successfully meet customers’ expectations you need a unified approach for handling multichannel customer interactions with real-time visibility into performance and tools to better manage employees.
‘All-in-one, but not all-at-once’
Everyone wants to simplify and improve customer support. But you want to do it without disruption of existing systems, or upgrade headaches, or obscure settings and impenetrable outside service dependencies.
Success means adapting to changes faster than ever. Powerful platforms are great, but if you have to use outside teams or developers to manage your own teams you can’t meet those expectations.
The PureConnect All-in-One strategy means you can speed up changes to queues, routing, messages, because everything is in one system and logically related to each other. It also means you can tie behaviors to more data because everything is tracked in one place.
Adopting a new system doesn’t have to be grueling. Changing your processes seems to affect every other part of the company along with every customer and your support teams. While that is daunting to consider, let Genesys ease your mind. Sure, we can rip out your current systems install PureConnect quickly to replace everything, but that’s not the best way to go for most organizations. Genesys has a long history working with thousands of organizations.We know integrations are complicated, and we know how to work with you and find a staged approach to fit your business.
PureConnect is flexible and nimble:
- Proven integrations with thousands of customer systems
- AppFoundry third-party integrations to many common applications
- Custom Integrations via APIs and through Partners
- Professional Services from Genesys, or from one of our Partners
- Lots of training and open online help available
Flexible systems help you manage the change that goes on every day—products and services change, sales grow (mostly!), customers find new uses for your products, and the unexpected PR kerfluffle happens.
It’s very hard to get everything right; teams can come up with plans for your call routing and IVR choices, but when human beings start trying to use the system you often find that it still needs tweaks to make it better.
PureConnect puts you in charge of your own rules and routing and information.
PureConnect is built on a proven open and standards-based architecture for high performance with simple integrations of outside data and features.
Example: Unified Communications (UC)
Keep your existing system, or switch to new hardware. PureConnect gives you options to integrate with SIP systems, or go completely cloud with PureCloud Voice.
- Premise Hardware - we’ve been connecting PureConnect to all kinds of phone systems for twenty years
- Hybrid Cloud - Genesys has a dedicated appliance for your data center, the Interaction Edge, so you have on-site phone backup and recordings even if you lose cloud access
- Cloud-only - PureCloud was designed to work seamlessly with PureConnect, so you can give up all your phones if you like
- Microsoft Lync and Skype options
Example: Workforce Management (WFM, WFO)
Reports are one thing, but planning schedules for your people and applying those resources across queues and teams is something else.
- PureConnect has several options for Workforce Management including Analyzer and Optimizer
- Interactive Decisions uses deep math and your own call-center history to analyze and suggest changes that return your investment in the first couple of months
- PureConnect also has full compatibility with third-party WFM solutions from Verint and others.
Example: Relationship Management (CRM)
Customers have histories, and your customers expect that a support contact will be able to use summarized customer behavior history to answer their issues.
- Bring Salesforce into PureConnect, or PureConnect features inside Salesforce
- We work with Zendesk, Oracle Service Cloud, Siebel, SAP, and CRM systems from Microsoft Dynamics, too
- Or, use our lightweight Interaction Tracker if you don’t have a CRM