Powered by Interactive Intelligence
Customer Interaction Centre (CIC)
for both Premise and Cloud (CaaS)
PureConnect Contact Centre Software for Mid-Sized to Large Businesses
Customer support has changed so much over the past decade that it is almost unrecognisable.
Good service is no longer nice to have, in the connected world it is essential. The tools you choose matter more than ever as you work to handle increasing loads over expanding communication channels with shrinking response times.
Even if you already have a contact centre you may still face:
- Managing four (or more) different systems to complete customer requests
- Reports are all over the place–manual interpretation and consolidation that never stops because the information is in too many different places
- Conflicting responses to customers in different channels (phone, chat, email) because they are separate tools on different teams
- Changes (large or small) mean going back your IT team, or worse, an outside partner
PureConnect is a unique all-in-one multichannel engagement offering that is simple to administer, flexible and tailorable and comes with comprehensive services for mid-sized to large organisations–-available both on-premises and in the cloud.
Both Premise and Cloud Versions Have The Same Great Features
- Connect with your customers with multichannel routing–phone, email, chat, digital channels, even screenshare and video and co-browsing. Of course PureConnect has voice self-service, excellent integrated routing tools, and outbound dialling with industry-leading detection. It also offers a range of integrations with Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Manage your teams with supervisor views and tools. Workforce management (WFO/WFM), with quality management, recordings, skills-based routing. If you have structured processes, PurecConnect has custom process tools to go further and faster with Interaction Process Automation (IPA).
- Understand your business better with real-time and historical reports that extend across voice and digital channels. Now, you can see how your customers are really using your systems. Full data integration with your third-party CRM tools makes them work better, too.
PureConnect Cloud Customers Also Have:
- Your own instances of the application—single-tenant hosting
- The option to keep voice traffic and recordings on your internal network
- Control over timing of upgrades
- Options to use existing telco and voice infrastructure
- Certifications and processes to meet the most stringent security and compliance requirements
If you want cloud but you’re not done with premise solutions, we can ease you into the cloud. You can also run a hybrid model where you have some parts in your datacentre and others in the cloud so you have flexibility to move services to match your needs.
PureConnect is Just Right For Small-to-Mid-Sized Businesses
Developed over many years working with thousands of customers, PureConnect is extremely flexible and can handle almost any routing or team requirements you have.
PureConnect admin tools let you run your own system and make changes on your schedule.
Genesys offers great support options to customise PureConnect on top of the army of existing partners and off-the-shelf integrations. You’re not in this alone!
We know how to stage your installation so that there is minimal disruption as you adopt this powerful system. Your success is assured.
Opinions from Industry Analysts Back it up
If you need some independent evaluations to sell PureConnect within your organisation, here you go:
CIC, CaaS, or PureConnect?
Interactive Intelligence built CIC and CaaS to last, but they also were committed to a cloud future with PureCloud and pivoting resources away from the older product.
When Genesys purchased Interactive in 2016 we saw a great opportunity for CIC and CaaS going forward--and we’re spending millions on new feature development. The renamed PureConnect now holds a valued position in the Genesys Portfolio, and we’re planning a long future. We also now have flexibility to adopt ideas from any of the products. Look for more collaborations (like Co-Browse) between PureCloud and PureEngage, and PureConnect.