Eliminate customer frustration associated with long hold times
Even with the very best planning and forecasting, contact centers inevitably experience peaks and lulls in call volume. At times, agents are overloaded and stressed, and customers are frustrated with excessive hold times, eroding loyalty. At other times, call volume drops and agents sit idle, creating operational inefficiency. Virtual Hold for Genesys, a solution brought about by the partnership between Virtual Hold Technology (VHT) and Genesys, helps even out these peaks and valleys and reduces the customer frustration.
Virtual Hold for Genesys is built on the VHT Customer Experience (CX) Platform. This platform enables configuration, administration, and virtual queuing—and it integrates with the Genesys Customer Experience Platform as well as the Genesys Workspace desktop.
“Call me now” or “call me later” over phone, web, or mobile
Rather than keeping your customers on hold for long periods, Virtual Hold for Genesys gives them the option to receive a return call without losing their places in line. Customers are advised of expected wait times and have the option to either receive a callback as soon as an agent is available or to schedule one for a more convenient time.
ASAP Callback holds the caller’s original place in a virtual queue and allows her/him to hang up rather than wait on hold. When an agent becomes available, the callback is initiated, and the customer is connected with an agent already familiar the her/his intent—in the same amount of time as the caller would have otherwise waited on hold.
Scheduled Callback allows callers to specify a day and time to receive a callback at their convenience, and with VHT Conversation Bridge, web or mobile customers can request a callback simply by clicking a link
Key features to address business conditions
- End-of-day strategies and operation modes deliver the flexibility to set business hours and time-of-day conditions. This prevents calls from building up in the virtual queue on busy days. It also performs cleanups based on end-of-day strategies configured in the VHT CX Platform.
- Pre-packaged, customizable reporting and analytics deliver more than 20 out-of-the-box reports on key metrics and unlimited access to core data for customized analysis.
- Callback dashboards provide real-time monitoring of call information and statistics via a web-based user interface.
- System health management provides visibility of real-time operational conditions of all VHT components and applications to ensure system and connectivity success.
- Business intelligence analysis includes a dedicated business analyst, operational wellness reports, forecasting and planning, and system performance reviews.