PureConnect Workforce Suite
Workforce Management Makes Your Team More Effective
Workforce Management, or WFM, makes any workforce more effective with:
- Integrated views of how teams and channels are performing
- Combined with powerful and simple management tools
- Forecasting and availability based on your data or agent-driven scheduling
- Adherence measurements and quality evaluations
- Eliminate confusing spreadsheets and multiple last-minute scheduling changes
As part of PureConnect, the Interactive workforce management system does not require any third-party ACD (Automated Call Delivery) or CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) integrations. It always uses up-to-date information on agent availability, skillsets, and routing rules when creating forecasts and schedules. The business benefits of Interaction Optimiser reflect its name, as your contact centre optimises the utilisation of your valuable agent resources.
What if I already have a different WFM tool?
If you already have tools that you know and love, Genesys understands. PureConnect has integrations with Verint, NICE, and many others to maintain your important tools and processes. Read more about WFM Integrations.
Workforce Management Helps Your Teams Work Smarter
Workforce optimisation integrates workforce management and feature-rich interaction recordings, quality management, customer feedback, strategic planning and real-time speech analytics. The Interaction Optimiser workforce management application simplifies the process of forecasting volumes and scheduling agents in multichannel contact centres.
You can use the Interaction Optimiser solution to track historical patterns, determine future interaction volumes, and schedule head counts to meet demands.
Multichannel-ready with powerful multimedia contact centre forecasting. Interaction Optimiser supports phone as well as email and chat volume, and provides an intuitive, easy-to-use mechanism to anticipate phone calls, emails and chats. This allows your contact centre to deliver interactions to the right agents with the right skills the first time.
Effective coaching tools for Quality Management. Getting the best out of your teams is a lot more than just getting bodies into seats. You need recordings and tools that make it simpler to evaluate and correct bad practices, or reward good behaviours. Agents need to get their feedback immediately and have access to track their own progress. Because everyone that wants to do a great job should have the tools to learn and grow.
The PureConnect All-in-One Advantage for Your Workforce
Interaction Optimiser is a part of the Genesys Interactive Workforce Optimisation (WFO) suite, a comprehensive solution for optimising workforce performance to achieve operational goals. Seamless integration with PureConnect all-in-one contact centre solution means quick deployment, lower operating costs, and worry-free operation.
Interaction Optimiser--Because you want to work smarter, not harder.
- Interaction Optimiser forecasts interaction volumes and the headcount required to meet them
- Automatically uses historical call routing data in PureConnect to make forecasting a seamless, accurate process.
- Anticipate interaction volumes for phone, email, web chat, and other contact channels.
- Determine optimal headcount needed to meet service level or ASA goals.
- Create agent schedules that adjust for vacation time, preferences, schedule changes and variances, labour/union laws, employee availability and skill matching.
- Automatically assign schedules based on agent preferences - or use schedule bidding for greater agent control.
- Simplify scheduling process, and easily identify shortages and overages in demand.
Improve agent and planning staff satisfaction with scheduling flexibility and “what-if” scenario capabilities.
Interaction Supervisor For Real-Time Monitoring
With instant access to a published schedule’s real-time status, the Interaction Optimiser Interaction Supervisor plug-in drives immediate feedback, proactive contact centre management and assessments of agent performance throughout the month.
- Monitor agents’ adherence to schedule continuously throughout the workday.
- Automatically alert supervisors when their attention is needed.
- Monitor live interactions to find out why agents are not keeping to their schedules.
Intraday monitoring and re-forecasting
- Sometimes changes happen right now! Respond to unexpected events and re-establish realistic expectations for the day.
- Provide up-to-the-interval reassessments based on observed behaviour.
- Set temporary service level or ASA goals.
- Revise volume, average interaction time or after call work times.
“By replacing several disparate communications systems with PureConnect, we've been able to increase productivity, reduce ongoing maintenance and support costs, and improve overall functionality while retaining other core components of our infrastructure. We’ve also streamlined our vendor management by consolidating into one integrated solution."