Governments around the globe are challenged to provide customers with services that meet the fast and ‘always-available’ standard set by the private sector. Despite devotion to the common good, government agencies grapple with shrinking budgets and the desire to:
- Deploy Technology with Speed and Scale
- Inform and Empower Citizens
- Increase Efficiency and Accountability
Deploy Technology with Ease, Speed and Scale
Genesys now powers the new Customer Experience Platform (CXP) by General Dynamics Information Technology. As the industry’s first U.S. FedRAMP compliant CX platform -- available from the cloud, as-a-service – CXP is designed for government agencies and organizations with significant security and privacy requirements, as well as those striving to meet the government Cloud First mandate. Genesys and the GDIT CXP provide scalability and rapid deployment across geographies, as well as all of the customer-facing, omnichannel advantages of the Genesys Customer Experience Platform.
Inform and Empower Today’s Citizen
While the internet has improved self-service in government, agencies still struggle to keep up with the volume of communications. With Genesys, today’s citizen can be empowered to:
- Check the status of applications, requests, and documents through an IVR system that can cut call volume by nearly 40% and allow government personnel to focus on more complex requests.
- Reduce citizen frustration with online applications, forms and documents by using web-based click-to-chat and co-browse.
- Reduce missed appointments, uncollected fines and late fees by receiving proactive notices delivered through text, phone or email.
Increase Efficiency and Accountability
Budget-constrained agencies are increasingly called upon to improve efficiency and accountability in their contact center and back office, as well as with their outsourcers. Genesys solutions allow you to:
- Actively manage work item distribution to speed resolution and eliminate the ‘slush pile’ of complex cases that are avoided.
- Route calls to personnel best suited to address issues.
- Plan and train employees to optimize your workforce and reduce agent attrition.
- Heighten compliance by using voice analytics to assess calls and provide immediate corrections.
- Gain a unified view of your operations both in-house and out, with greater visibility into the results of your outsourcers.