Genesys Unveils Expanded Customer Experience Product Offerings, Demonstrates Enhanced Usability Features at Enterprise Connect 2017
Industry's most comprehensive cloud and on-premise omnichannel customer experience platform portfolio is now even easier to use
ORLANDO, Fla., March 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- At the Enterprise Connect 2017 trade show opening today, Genesys® (www.genesys.com), the global leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions, is unveiling its expanded and re-branded Genesys Customer Experience Platform (booth #1906). The company will demonstrate three complementary product offerings—PureEngage, PureConnect, and PureCloud by Genesys— each targeted at different buyers and market segments. All offerings showcase new usability features that benefit both business users and contact center agents.
Given its late 2016 acquisition of Interactive Intelligence, Genesys now offers an expanded portfolio that is able to power exceptional customer experiences for organizations of all sizes, regardless of whether they prefer cloud-based or on-premise solutions. Below are the key portfolio offerings:
- PureCloud by Genesys is a unified, all-in-one customer engagement and employee collaboration solution that is easy to use and quick to deploy. A true cloud offering, PureCloud by Genesys is flexible, open, feature-rich, and built for rapid innovation.
- PureConnect (powered by CIC and CaaS) is a proven, all-in-one multichannel engagement offering that is rapid to deploy, simple to administer, flexible, and easily tailored to meet specific needs. It comes with comprehensive services for mid-size to large organizations and is available both on-premise and in the cloud.
- PureEngage (powered by Genesys Enterprise Edition) is the only true omnichannel customer engagement suite for global businesses to deliver competitively superior experiences – providing real-time contextual journeys, world-class orchestrated routing, and digital transformation at any scale.
"Genesys is returning to Enterprise Connect this year as a much larger company with a broader product portfolio. One thing that hasn't changed is our laser focus on powering the world's best customer experiences," said Merijn te Booij, chief marketing officer at Genesys. "We're able to address the entire customer lifecycle, from marketing to sales to service, for small organizations as well as global brands with tens of thousands of users."
He added, "We're excited to show our continued commitment to our PureConnect solution. We've added capabilities that we know will make PureConnect even easier to use and support even greater agent efficiency."
Key enhancements to PureConnect that focus on overall usability and contact center agent experience include:
- Co-Browse View: Two or more people can view and interact with the same webpage simultaneously, ensuring that contact center agents are able to take control and directly assist a visitor to a company website while still being able to talk or chat with that visitor.
- Early Adopter WebRTC: Through a Firefox or Chrome web browser on a PC, users can leverage their computer microphone and speakers for a consistent connection that works like a SIP soft phone, eliminating the need for a physical IP telephone or installation of a separate application.
Visit the Genesys booth #1906 at Enterprise Connect conference and expo to learn about additional PureConnect enhancements, and see demonstrations for all offerings. Genesys executives appear on the conference agenda in six sessions, sharing their expertise on emerging innovation in cloud, bots, AI, IoT and analytics, as well as customer case studies in a variety of vertical markets.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in over 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate seamless omnichannel customer journeys and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Visit www.genesys.com.
Sr. Manager, PR
Lisa Hawes or Sarah Koniniec
Sterling Communications for Genesys