PureConnect Workforce Suite
Workforce Management Makes Your Team More Effective
Workforce Management, or WFM, makes any workforce more effective with:
- Integrated views of how teams and channels are performing
- Combined with powerful and simple management tools
- Forecasting and availability based on your data or agent-driven scheduling
- Adherence measurements and quality evaluations
- Eliminate confusing spreadsheets and multiple last-minute scheduling changes
As part of PureConnect, the Interactive workforce management system does not require any third-party ACD (Automated Call Delivery) or CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) integrations. It always uses up-to-date information on agent availability, skillsets, and routing rules when creating forecasts and schedules. The business benefits of Interaction Optimizer reflect its name, as your contact center optimizes the utilization of your valuable agent resources.
What if I already have a different WFM tool?
If you already have tools that you know and love, Genesys understands. PureConnect has integrations with Verint, NICE, and many others to maintain your important tools and processes. Read more about WFM Integrations.
Workforce Management Helps Your Teams Work Smarter
Workforce optimization integrates workforce management and feature-rich interaction recordings, quality management, customer feedback, strategic planning and real-time speech analytics. The Interaction Optimizer workforce management application simplifies the process of forecasting volumes and scheduling agents in multichannel contact centers.
You can use the Interaction Optimizer solution to track historical patterns, determine future interaction volumes, and schedule head counts to meet demands.
Multichannel-ready with powerful multimedia contact center forecasting. Interaction Optimizer supports phone as well as email and chat volume, and provides an intuitive, easy-to-use mechanism to anticipate phone calls, emails and chats. This allows your contact center to deliver interactions to the right agents with the right skills the first time.
Effective coaching tools for Quality Management. Getting the best out of your teams is a lot more than just getting bodies into seats. You need recordings and tools that make it simpler to evaluate and correct bad practices, or reward good behaviors. Agents need to get their feedback immediately and have access to track their own progress. Because everyone that wants to do a great job should have the tools to learn and grow.
The PureConnect All-in-One Advantage for Your Workforce
Interaction Optimizer is a part of the Genesys Interactive Workforce Optimization (WFO) suite, a comprehensive solution for optimizing workforce performance to achieve operational goals. Seamless integration with PureConnect all-in-one contact center solution means quick deployment, lower operating costs, and worry-free operation.
Interaction Optimizer--Because you want to work smarter, not harder.
- Interaction Optimizer forecasts interaction volumes and the headcount required to meet them
- Automatically uses historical call routing data in PureConnect to make forecasting a seamless, accurate process.
- Anticipate interaction volumes for phone, email, web chat, and other contact channels.
- Determine optimal headcount needed to meet service level or ASA goals.
- Create agent schedules that adjust for vacation time, preferences, schedule changes and variances, labor/union laws, employee availability and skill matching.
- Automatically assign schedules based on agent preferences - or use schedule bidding for greater agent control.
- Simplify scheduling process, and easily identify shortages and overages in demand.
Improve agent and planning staff satisfaction with scheduling flexibility and “what-if” scenario capabilities.
Evaluation Tools and Reports
Workforce optimization is much more than just compliance. It touches resource planning, scheduling, quality measurement, coaching tools, survey tools, and more.
Analyzer Speech Analytics
- Built on advanced speech recognition technology that detects customer terminology and tone
- Gain customer insights and turn CX problems into customer advocates
- Alert in real time so agents can be coached during the interaction, or plan coaching opportunities
- Identify upstream issues that are affecting first-call resolution, outliers, spot trends and more
Interaction Feedback - Survey Tool
- The best time to get accurate feedback from a customer is immediately after they complete an interaction
- Configurable rules for survey contacts, and follow-up notifications
- Built-in reporting and analytics
Interaction Reporter - Better Reports
- PureConnect has a full selection of tested and useful reports, developed by working closely with thousands of different organizations. But every organization is unique, so PureConnect uses a built-in version of Crystal Reports.
- Select from pre-built or custom reports, apply filters, or even customize your Interaction Reporter Workspace to display multiple views
- Save reports in common formats including HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV, DOC, RTF, XML, and Crystal RPT files
- Tools for exporting active data into Excel spreadsheets, or as HTML, PDF, Text, CSV
- New! Flat-form database extraction tool creates CSV files for business intelligence (BI) software. A manager or supervisor can select data sets and export directly, much easier than extracting data from multiple reports.
Interaction Supervisor For Real-Time Monitoring
With instant access to a published schedule’s real-time status, the Interaction Optimizer Interaction Supervisor plug-in drives immediate feedback, proactive contact center management and assessments of agent performance throughout the month.
- Monitor agents’ adherence to schedule continuously throughout the workday.
- Automatically alert supervisors when their attention is needed.
- Monitor live interactions to find out why agents are not keeping to their schedules.
Intraday monitoring and re-forecasting
- Sometimes changes happen right now! Respond to unexpected events and re-establish realistic expectations for the day.
- Provide up-to-the-interval reassessments based on observed behavior.
- Set temporary service level or ASA goals.
- Revise volume, average interaction time or after call work times.
“By replacing several disparate communications systems with PureConnect, we've been able to increase productivity, reduce ongoing maintenance and support costs, and improve overall functionality while retaining other core components of our infrastructure. We’ve also streamlined our vendor management by consolidating into one integrated solution."