Genesys to Showcase Omnichannel Customer Journey Management at Enterprise Connect
Genesys Executives to Participate in Expert Panels Focused on Customer Experience
ENTERPRISE CONNECT 2015 — ORLANDO, FL, March 16, 2015 — Genesys (www.genesys.com), a leading provider of omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions, today announced the next generation of the Genesys Customer Experience Platform with new omnichannel journey management capabilities. The event is being held March 16-19 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida, and features Genesys executives participating in a number of key industry panels during the conference. Attendees can visit Genesys to learn more about the company and see omnichannel customer journey management in action at booth 429.
Genesys Customer Experience Platform Powers Omnichannel Journey Management
The new platform enables organizations to fully orchestrate and monitor multimodal omnichannel journeys and interactions that are personalized for every customer and span self-service and assisted service. With these new capabilities, organizations can deliver consistent and effective customer engagement with increased operational efficiencies. At the event, along with orchestration, Genesys will be demonstrating the following new capabilities:
- Customer Journey Analytics and Monitoring, which provides visibility and insights into individual or multiple customer journeys for optimized tuning of journeys.
- Omnichannel Desktop, which provides agents and knowledge workers an integrated desktop from which to engage customers and to complete their related work items. The desktop provides a single view into all interactions and touchpoints involved in customer journeys, allows workers to engage customers using channel multimodality, and includes newly integrated knowledge management as well as a journey history dashboard for insights into optimal next steps or offers.
- Personalized Multimodal Self-Service, which provide contextual and personalized multimodal self-service for each customer and at the right time seamless contextual transitions to the optimal agents or workers.
- Knowledge Management, which provides both agents and customers proactive contextual knowledge in self-service or agent-assisted scenarios. The optimal knowledge is offered to customers on websites and during channel interactions and to agents engaged with customers.
- Omnichannel Callback, which provides automated callback from websites, IVR applications, or mobile web or native apps allowing customers to receive guidance and support on their own schedule and choice of channel.
Genesys Executives Featured in Panel Discussions
Genesys executives will participate in the following Enterprise Connect panel sessions sharing personal insights and best practices of managing customer journeys, cloud contact centers and market updates for the enterprise:
Monday, March 16
- Contact Center Market Update & Executive Forum
- Genesys Participant: Reed Henry, Chief Marketing Officer
- Time: 9:00 – 10:45 a.m.
- Location: Sun C
- Industry contact center analyst Sheila McGee-Smith will facilitate an overview of technology trends and a panel session focusing on how contact center solution providers are addressing contact center market trends with new and existing software.
- Managing the Customer Journey
- Genesys Participant: Reed Henry, Chief Marketing Officer
- Time: 3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Osceola 1
- Ovum Analyst Aphrodite Brinsmead will lead this panel discussion focusing on the importance of managing the customer journey, bringing a fresh approach to looking at customer service and support that relies on new technologies for capturing customer events from multiple sources, and predicting where customers are on their journey.
Tuesday, March 17
- Contact Center in the Cloud
- Genesys Participant: David Bukosvsky, Senior Vice President – Offer Management
- Time: 1:30 – 2:15 p.m.
- Location: Osceola A
- Ovum Analyst Aphrodite Brinsmead will lead this discussion of panelists offering insights on moving premise-based contact centers to the cloud with clear business cases and justifications for using hosted contact center services.
- NextGen CX: Creating a Great Customer Journey
- Genesys Participant: Scott Kolman, Vice President – Product and Solutions Marketing
- Time: 4:00 – 4:20 p.m.
- Location: Expo Theater
- Attendees will experience in real-time the latest multimodal omnichannel capabilities of the Genesys Customer Experience Platform featuring Genesys Omnichannel Desktop, Personalized Self-Service capabilities and Customer Journey Analytics and Monitoring.
Genesys is the market leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions in the cloud and on-premises. We help brands of all sizes make great CX great business. The Genesys Customer Experience Platform powers optimal customer journeys consistently across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to turn customers into brand advocates. Genesys is trusted by over 4,500 customers in 80 countries to orchestrate more than 100 million digital and voice interactions each day. Visit us at www.genesys.com or call us at +1.888.436.3797.
About Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration hardware, software, systems and services. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (www.nojitter.com), providing daily blogging and analysis, and it also serves the enterprise communications community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit www.enterpriseconnect.com.
Group SJR for Genesys