Genesys to Hold June 28-29 Global Webinar on Shifting to an Agile Customer Engagement Center
Industry analyst Art Schoeller joins event exploring operational best practices for contact centers undergoing digital transformation
SAN FRANCISCO — June 7, 2017 — Genesys® (www.genesys.com), the global leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact center solutions, is hosting a free, 60-minute webinar on June 28 and 29 that examines operational best practices for contact centers in the midst of digital transformation. Art Schoeller of Forrester Research is the featured analyst joining the discussion on how to link customer experience teams and contact centers using the Forrester Research Customer Obsessed Operating Model.
As organizations embrace digital transformation to support great customer experience, are the right cross-functional bridges built to seamlessly blend agent-assisted interactions into the customer journey?
Forrester Research has identified that high-performance companies achieve their position by becoming customer-obsessed instead of customer-led. Digital transformation requires moving from a traditional contact center to an agile customer engagement center.
- Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst, Forrester Research
- Janelle Mathews, senior vice president of solutions and product marketing, Genesys
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Linking customer experience teams and the contact center using the Forrester Research Customer Obsessed Operating Model
- Using contact center analytics as a rich source of insights to drive digital transformation
- Leveraging the cloud to become an agile customer engagement center
Wednesday, June 28 — 60 minutes
- North America: 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
- Latin America: 1 p.m. CDT/ 3 p.m. BRT
Thursday, June 29 — 60 minutes
- Europe, Middle East & Africa: 2 p.m. BST / 3 p.m. CEST
- Asia-Pacific: 1 p.m. AEST / 11 a.m. SGT
How: Register now to attend this live webinar and/or to receive a post-event recording.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement because they perform equally well across channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering. Visit genesys.com on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the Genesys blog.
Senior Manager, PR