Genesys Showcases Next Generation Omnichannel Customer Experience at Enterprise Connect
Genesys leaders presenting on contact center technology trends, managing customer journeys and Microsoft Skype for Business integration
SAN FRANCISCO – March 3, 2016 — Genesys (www.genesys.com), the market leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions, today announced its participation in Enterprise Connect 2016, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America.
The event will feature Genesys leaders in key industry discussions on topics that include contact center technology trends and managing customer journeys, as well as how Genesys and Microsoft are working together to enable collaboration between contact center agents and employees across the enterprise. Attendees can visit booth #609 to learn more about omnichannel customer engagement, take the Omnichannel Challenge and tour the possibilities of the Genesys Omnichannel Engagement Center solution with live product demonstrations.
“As the digital transformation revolution continues, many companies are searching for how to best modernize and enhance their contact center and customer experience,” said Scott Kolman, Vice President of Portfolio Marketing at Genesys. “At Enterprise Connect, Genesys will show why omnichannel will be the standard in customer experience excellence and how companies can move toward an Omnichannel Engagement Center solution.”
Genesys CX Experts Share Insights
Genesys leaders will participate in the following Enterprise Connect panel sessions and a joint presentation at the Microsoft booth to share insights and best practices on managing omnichannel customer journeys, cloud contact centers and market updates for the enterprise:
Monday, March 7
- Contact Center Market Update & Executive Forum
- Participants: Scott Kolman, Genesys; Sheila McGee-Smith, McGee-Smith Analytics; Paul Weber, Interactive Intelligence; Chris Botting, Cisco; Paul Jarman, inContact; Karen Hardy, Avaya
- Time: 9:00am - 10:45am Eastern Time
- Location: Sun B
Tuesday, March 8
- Genesys and Microsoft – Delivering a Best-in-Class Omnichannel Customer Experience
- Speakers: James Skay, Microsoft, and Kay Phelps, Genesys
- Time: 1:15pm ET
- Location: Microsoft booth #1621
Wednesday, March 9
- Managing the Customer Journey
- Participants: Chris Connolly, Genesys; Brandon Knight, Corvisa; Sheila McGee-Smith, McGee-Smith Analytics; Laura Bassett, Avaya; Barry O'Sullivan, Altocloud; Richard Kenny, Plantronics
- Time: 8:00am - 8:45am ET
- Location: Osceola B
Is Your Company Omnichannel Ready?
Omnichannel engagement center solutions allow companies to more effectively manage workloads, empower their agents, and gain valuable insights that help drive business objectives—including new customer acquisition, product sales, and customer support. For companies, this move forward will provide the immediate benefits of higher customer loyalty, increased revenue, and better business outcomes, while paving the path for continued success.
Join Genesys at booth #609 to participate in these activities:
- Watch Omnichannel Engagement Center demos and receive an omnichannel T-shirt
- Take the Omnichannel Challenge and find out how your company ranks in its omnichannel capabilities
- Enter to win prizes every hour and get a chance to win the grand prize
Genesys, creator of the world’s #1 Customer Experience Platform, empowers organizations to build exceptional customer relationships with personalized, omnichannel experiences across all journeys in the customer lifecycle. For over 25 years we have put the customer at the center of all that we do. We passionately believe that great customer experience drives great business outcomes. Trusted by over 4,700 customers in 120 countries, Genesys orchestrates over 24 billion interactions per year in the cloud and on premises. For more information www.genesys.com.
Group SJR for Genesys
Chelsea D’Angelo & Alexis Malure, 917-934-3914