Genesys Experts to Offer Perspectives into the Future of Customer Experience at SpeechTEK
Genesys Speakers to Discuss Wide Range of Solutions Influencing Great Customer Experience
DALY CITY, CA — August 15, 2014 — Genesys (www.genesys.com), a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, today announced participation in a variety of panels and discussions at the SpeechTEK conference taking place in New York City, August 18-20. Genesys designers and engineers will share their perspective on a wide range of topics, including personalization versus privacy, wearable devices, and the influence of pop culture on the speech technology industry.
Genesys speakers will participate in the following sessions, sharing their insights on the latest trends influencing great customer experience:
Monday, August 18
B105 – PANEL: Personalization, Privacy and the Creepy Factor
- 3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
- Randell Neuman, Senior VUI Designer
- This panel session will address the fine line between personalization of technology for a successful and relevant interaction and the necessity for customer privacy.
Tuesday, August 19
B203 – Living the Cross-Channel Dream
- 1:45 – 2:30 p.m.
- Dave Pelland, Director, UX Innovation & Design
- Hear about the coordination process between designers to create cross-channel applications that allow networks to be designed, developed and deployed separately using a simple solution.
D204 – PANEL: Voice UI Meets Ubiquitous Computing
- 2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
- Adrian Lee-Kwen, Senior Vice President, Engineering and Ahmed Bouzid, Senior Director, Business Solutions
- Join a panel discussion exploring the convergence of voice UI, ubiquitous computing and machine learning and how this is helping to create the latest wave of wearable and smart devices.
Wednesday, August 20
SD304 – Smart Glasses, Smart Watches and Other Smart Devices Arrive on Market
- 8:00 – 8:45 a.m.
- Ahmed Bouzid, Senior Director, Business Solutions
- Come watch demonstrations of the latest in wearable technology and hear about the future of this trending product category.
B304 – PANEL: Speech Technology in Pop Culture From HAL to Her
- 2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
- Dmitry Sityaev, Senior Speech Scientist, Engineering R&D
- Join this session to hear about the history, and future influence, of pop culture on the speech technology industry.
The company will also exhibiting at SpeechTEK in booth 506, and will be demonstrating more than a half dozen Genesys Customer Experience Platform solutions. For additional information on Genesys Customer Experience Platform solutions, visit: http://www.genesys.com/solutions
Genesys is the market leader in multi-channel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions in the cloud and on-premises. We help brands of all sizes make great CX great business. The Genesys Customer Experience Platform powers optimal customer journeys consistently across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to turn customers into brand advocates. Genesys is trusted by over 4,500 customers in 80 countries to orchestrate more than 100 million digital and voice interactions each day. Visit us at www.genesys.com or call us at +1.888.436.3797.