Genesys Delivers Record Revenue In 2014
Growth Driven by Robust Demand, New Customer Revenue, Over 100% Increase in Cloud Sales
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — February 3, 2015 — Genesys (www.genesys.com), a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, today announced record performance for 2014 with revenue of $850 million, a 15% increase over 2013. Sales were propelled by strong demand for the company’s comprehensive set of cloud offerings, which grew by over 100%. Cloud sales of the award-winning Genesys Customer Experience Platform grew by over 200% across the Premier, Business and Enterprise editions.
“Last year, we successfully executed our strategy to bring the power of Genesys to new markets – which resulted in strong growth in new customer revenue and high demand for our cloud solutions,” said Paul Segre, President and CEO of Genesys. “We enter 2015 with a focus on enabling organizations of all sizes to make the customer experience they deliver a strategic differentiator across their marketing, sales, and customer service departments.”
The company received industry-wide recognition and awards for both technology innovation and customer experience leadership throughout 2014. Genesys was also named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2015 by Glassdoor, noting the company’s unique culture and employee-driven values.
Additional 2014 Highlights:
- Genesys unveiled a user experience redesign of the Customer Experience Platform introducing a new user interface paradigm for the industry. The new interfaces were built to deliver a role-based and intuitive business user experience that remains consistent across the Genesys platform. The interface leverages responsive design and is available on virtually any device including PCs and notebooks, tablets, mobile and wearable devices.
- Genesys introduced Genesys Guru, a new portfolio of cloud-based expert services that identify, analyze and optimize business processes and workforce gaps to drive better business outcomes for customer experience, cost effectiveness, regulatory compliance, and time to value of technology deployment initiatives.
- Gartner once again positioned Genesys as a leader in its Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, identifying the company as having the most complete vision for the fourth consecutive year, and its sixth consecutive year in the leader category. Genesys was also positioned as a challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WFO for the second year in a row, and received a strong positive rating (the highest possible score) in the Gartner MarketScope for IVR Systems and Enterprise Voice Portals.
- Genesys was recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the 2014 North American Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year Award for Cloud Customer Contact Solutions and received the 2014 Technology Innovation Award for Contact Centers from Ventana Research. Genesys President and CEO Paul Segre was also recognized and named as a “Finalist” for the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award.
- Genesys partnered with IBM to develop a learning system that combines the IBM Watson Engagement Advisor with the Genesys Customer Experience Platform to transform how organizations worldwide engage with consumers across multiple touchpoints and channels of communication. The joint natural language solution enables businesses to better serve customers in self-service applications while also benefitting contact centers by learning, adapting and understanding market and organizational data quickly and easily.
- Genesys formed an alliance with Zendesk to integrate the Genesys cloud contact center solution with the Zendesk customer service platform. The Genesys and Zendesk integration significantly enhances the ability of companies to manage their customer support channels seamlessly in a single user experience.
- The cloud availability of the Genesys Customer Experience Platform was expanded to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and Canada, a strategic move that gives organizations based outside the U.S. a comprehensive set of cloud solutions to rapidly innovate their customer experience through self-service and contact center solutions. Additionally, Genesys expanded the cloud availability of its Proactive Customer Communications and Mobile Marketing solutions worldwide.
Genesys is the market leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions in the cloud and on-premises. We help brands of all sizes make great CX great business. The Genesys Customer Experience Platform powers optimal customer journeys consistently across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to turn customers into brand advocates. Genesys is trusted by over 4,500 customers in 80 countries to orchestrate more than 100 million digital and voice interactions each day. Visit us at www.genesys.com or call us at +1.888.436.3797. A controlling interest in Genesys is held by The Permira Funds (www.permira.com) with participation from Technology Crossover Ventures (www.tcv.com).
Group SJR for Genesys