Genesys and Vodafone Germany Present Case Study on the Business Benefits of Adopting an Omnichannel Customer Engagement Strategy
Register now for global webinars on December 7 and 8 to learn how leading telecommunications provider improved its Net Promoter Score
SAN FRANCISCO – November 29, 2016 – Genesys® (www.genesys.com), the market leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions, is hosting live global webinars on December 7th and 8th to highlight a real-world case study on how a single platform can successfully support omnichannel customer engagement across all digital and voice channels including mobile, web, social, self-service and video.
Presenting an insider view of his own company’s experience in adopting a single customer experience (CX) platform is Jörg Knoop, Head of Contact Centre and Telesales Capabilities for Vodafone Germany. A recent winner of the Genesys 2016 Customer Innovation Awards, Vodafone was highlighted as “The CX Innovator” for having the “best omnichannel customer success story.”
What: Omnichannel Customer Engagement: From Vision to Results
The Vodafone Success Story
As one of Germany’s largest telecommunications providers, Vodafone has more than 8,000 agents handling more than 18 million monthly interactions across multiple channels. They previously had multiple legacy systems for voice and siloed infrastructure for digital channels, leading to fragmented experiences for both agents and customers. Vodafone has implemented the Genesys Customer Experience Platform to support end-to-end personalized journey management and deliver a differentiated customer experience.
When: Wednesday, December 7, and Thursday, December 8
- North America: Wednesday, December 7, 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
- Latin America: Wednesday, December 7, 1 PM CST / 5 PM BRST
- Europe: Thursday, December 8, 3 PM GMT / 4 PM CST / 5 PM SAST (7 AM Pacific)
- Asia Pacific: Thursday, December 8, 1 PM AEDT / 10 AM SGT (6 PM Pacific)
- India: Thursday, December 8, 10:30 AM IST (9 PM Pacific)
Who: Jörg Knoop, Head of Contact Centre and Telesales Capabilities, Vodafone GmbH
Lisa Abbott, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Genesys
Why: Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about the strategy and steps Vodafone took to transform their people, processes and technology to deliver personalized customer experience.
- Understand how Vodafone uses omnichannel orchestration to steer customers to the right agent with the right skills to ensure a seamless, low-effort experience.
- Hear how Vodafone achieved a turnaround in its Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) for all digital channels and voice.
How: Register now to attend this webinar in the time zone that best suits you.
Genesys was recognized as a leader in two new reports, “The Forrester Wave™: Contact Center Interaction Management for Large Contact Centers, Q3 2016” and “The Forrester Wave™: Contact Center Interaction Management for Midsize Contact Centers, Q3 2016.” In both reports, Genesys received the highest scores in the current offering category as well as in the omnichannel capabilities and reporting and analytics criteria, and the highest possible score in the CRM integration, user interface and third-party ecosystem criteria. The company also received the highest possible score in market presence for large contact centers.
* Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld.
Genesys, the world’s #1 Customer Experience Platform, empowers companies to create effortless omnichannel customer experiences, journeys, and relationships. For over 25 years, we have put the customer at the center of all we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. Genesys is trusted by over 4,700 customers in 120 countries to orchestrate over 25 billion contact center interactions per year in the cloud and on-premises. For more information, visit www.genesys.com.