Genesys Goes Live with Genesys Cloud – the Industry’s Broadest Portfolio of Cloud Solutions for Customer Engagement
Genesys Customer Engagement Platform now available on-demand, offering businesses of all sizes unprecedented functionality, flexibility, and scalability from the cloud
DALY CITY, Calif., June 12, 2013 — Genesys, a leading provider of customer engagement and contact center solutions, today launched Genesys Cloud – a new comprehensive portfolio of cloud solutions for contact centers and customer engagement. Genesys Cloud addresses the unique customer engagement needs of companies of all sizes – from small and mid-sized businesses requiring simplicity and speed to large enterprises requiring highly scalable and customized environments.
Genesys Cloud consists of two offers: the newly available Platform On-Demand, which delivers the full capabilities of the Genesys platform from the cloud; and Solutions On-Demand, which delivers the recently acquired Angel cloud solutions for smaller contact centers and interactive voice response (IVR) for self-service.
- The new Genesys Cloud Platform On-Demand provides a highly scalable set of solutions that enable companies to quickly implement world-class customer engagement solutions from Genesys. Platform On-Demand supports an unlimited number of users with flexible deployment scenarios, including a cloud-only model and a hybrid cloud model, which can blend on-premise and cloud-based solutions. The hybrid model provides the flexibility to integrate with existing on-premise Genesys-only or multi-vendor environments, allowing customers to migrate to the cloud at their own pace.
- Genesys Cloud Platform On-Demand delivers sophisticated voice contact centers, advanced self-service, proactive communications, speech analytics, workforce management, and multi-channel support for email, chat and mobile. Both new and existing Genesys customers can add cloud solutions as their needs change and evolve. Genesys Platform On-Demand is fully managed by Genesys and supported by a robust, secure, and scalable platform that is proven and in place on-premise at over 2,200 companies worldwide.
- Genesys Cloud Solutions On-Demand is based on the Angel contact center and IVR self-service solutions, and typically support up to 150 agents with unlimited IVR ports. Designed for rapid deployment with easy-to-use point and click configuration, Genesys Cloud Solutions On-Demand enables business or departmental users to get up and running quickly. It also provides advanced business intelligence and analytics to optimize the customer experience, and includes a wide range of industry solutions for Financial Services, Healthcare, High Technology, Media and Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality, and Utilities companies. Today, Genesys Cloud Solutions On-Demand serves more than 800 customers.
- Genesys Cloud Platform On-Demand is available immediately in both the United States (US) and United Kingdom markets. Genesys Solutions On-Demand is available in the US market. Genesys will roll out support for additional geographies in future releases.
- Genesys solutions from the cloud are also available through a global partner ecosystem, which provides a range of cloud-based offerings built on the Genesys platform. Today, this includes 29 partners, serving more than 1,100 customers worldwide.
"Today's announcement signals a major disruption in the market for cloud-based contact center solutions," said Paul Segre, President and CEO, Genesys. "Through exciting acquisitions and internal innovation, Genesys has aggressively expanded its range of cloud solutions to ensure companies of all sizes can take advantage of world-class customer engagement combined with the benefits of rapid deployment and ease of use enabled by the cloud."
"Genesys Cloud Platform On-Demand is a critical new addition to our portfolio of cloud offerings, adding to our well established Solutions On-Demand business, as well as our long-standing business with cloud partners worldwide," said David Rennyson, EVP and General Manager, Genesys Cloud Solutions. "With this addition, Genesys offers the industry's broadest choice of cloud solutions for contact centers and customer engagement, enabling companies to deliver an optimized customer experience via the delivery model of their choice."
"Genesys now offers its industry leading solution in the cloud, on-premise or through a combination of the two," said Brendan Read, Industry Analyst with Frost & Sullivan. "This unprecedented choice of deployment options is unique to the market, allowing companies to take advantage of advanced contact center solutions, regardless of the deployment model they choose."
"IDC sees a clear need amongst enterprises for cloud solutions that offer the flexibility, scalability and speed of deployment needed in today's marketplace," said Jason Andersson, Program Director with IDC Europe. "With its newly expanded range of cloud offerings, in addition to its long-standing business with its cloud partners, a broader range of users and companies can now take advantage of contact center and customer engagement solutions from Genesys."
For more information, visit: http://www.genesys.com/solutions/cloud.
To attend an upcoming webinar on Genesys Cloud click here: Join webinar.
Genesys is a leading provider of customer engagement and contact center solutions. With more than 3,000 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office, helping companies deliver fast and optimal levels of customer service with a highly personalized cross-channel customer experience. Genesys also prioritizes the flow of work to back office personnel resulting from any customer interaction, internal workflow or business application, optimizing the performance and satisfaction of customer-facing employees across the enterprise.