Contact centre staff used to have to arrive early at T-Mobile. Most tasks were carried out on a first-come, first-served basis. Quite often, an agent would select the easiest tasks and leave the toughest ones, so urgent customer issues were not always addressed in a timely manner.
By adding process automation to the existing Genesys Customer Experience platform—and integrating it with its CRM systems—T-Mobile has completely transformed it back-office functions.
Now, 85% of workloads are automated. Tasks are pushed to the agent most qualified and available to complete them. The company also has standardized reports, a more satisfied and productive workforce, and better insights into the metrics that improve customer experience.
- Service levels up 7%, despite 15% staff reduction
- 30% increase in agent productivity
- 95% of agents report approval of new process, with an improved satisfaction score of 1.5
“We can assign people to tasks as needs change. We can see how time-intensive activities are making us more effective.”
- Ensure great customer experience across all channels
- Make back-office operations more efficient
- Create a satisfying, fulfilling workplace environment