As Sweden’s biggest bank, Swedbank stays out in front by responding smartly to changing consumer lifestyles. It was the first to introduce internet and mobile banking in its region and has become a growing force in the Baltic countries.
A key to the bank’s success can be found in its adoption of the multi-channel Genesys Customer Experience Platform. And now it’s gone further, adding Genesys Workforce Optimization with skills-based routing to cut waiting times and improve first-call resolution rates.
The system enables optimal scheduling, automatically working out the right levels of agent availability and helping to control costs, along with real time monitoring to maintain peak performance. And that means increased customer satisfaction – whichever channel they choose.
- Average response period cut by a full five minutes, representing a fall of over 75 percent in call center wait times
- Agent numbers stable against an overall rise in traffic volumes, meaning enhanced productivity, and 98 percent accurate monthly workforce forecasts
- First call resolution rates improved, with five percent less calls transferred to staff elsewhere in the contact center
“As mobile banking channels get busier, we’re moving from telephony-based responses to digital self-service and, with Genesys, we can accurately reconfigure our resources to match changing demand.”
- Enhance customer service and keep costs down, with optimal work scheduling and real time monitoring to maintain peak performance
- Adapt effortlessly to changing consumer behaviors and channel preferences to help maintain a competitive edge in a fast-moving market