Sky operates more than 20 contact centres across a mixture of in-house and outsourced locations, dealing with approximately 150,000 calls daily.
Needing estate-wide virtualisation, better agent optimisation and accurate reporting across the entire estate, Sky adopted a SIP-based Genesys Customer Experience Platform providing the required virtualisation and management information with a minimal footprint.
The system gives Sky the ability to deal with high-profile boxing pay-per-view events and other instances where a massive bow-wave of calls is expected. Sky is now working with Genesys to manage cross-channel customer conversations.
- Total cost of ownership has been reduced through the use of a solution deployed in a centralised data centre configuration with the highest possible level of resilience
- Sky now handles calls through a single virtual queue, delivering a consistent caller experience even when a pay-per-view bow-wave hits
- Visibility of all agents allows Sky to match resources to call volumes and identify potential problems before they affect service
- Deliver great service to one in three UK homes
- Meet rising customer expectations
- Cater for growth