With 3,000 contact center agents in more than 20 locations, Proximus handles 20 million incoming customer interactions yearly. However, burdened with manual processes, managers struggled to prioritize jobs or track workloads and outcomes. SLAs varied and there was no global view of operations or centralized control.
Genesys Workload Management enables the company to achieve its efficiency and CX goals. Tasks are automatically forwarded to the best skilled employees. Voice, chat and back-office activities form one simple-to-manage queue. Managers and supervisors enjoy greater control while agents get better information about the entire customer journey.
Within months of going live, Proximus reached its target of raising efficiency by 5%, and is on track for a 15% increase in first contact resolution. It’s much easier to cover holidays or illness. And workloads are distributed more evenly. These gains add up to a smoother, faster, more positive experience for customers.
- Agent efficiency increased by 5%
- Equality of work distribution improved by 50%
- On track for 15% rise in first contact resolution
- 40% reduction in number of skills
“Managers are keen to integrate their workstreams because our results to date have been so compelling.”
- No overview of service workloads across multiple channels
- Lower than expected first time resolution
- Increase back-office efficiency and contribution to customer service
- Unable to predict service handling