Marketo is the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform that delivers marketing automation and sales effectiveness software designed to help organizations streamline marketing processes, deliver more campaigns, generate more win-ready leads, and improve sales performance. Using proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps over 2,500 customers in 36 countries turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
To avoid a costly capital expense, and implement a solution that was quick and easy to deploy, Marketo chose to use Genesys Premier Edition Virtual Contact Center (VCC) cloud-based solution to leverage skills-based routing. The Marketo support team was able to quickly use Genesys Premier Edition VCC call routing (ACD) to route inbound calls from customers. Later, they added Genesys Salesforce CTI cloud-based integration into its support application to further streamline customer service calls. With this integration, the support team was able to handle all call center features within the Salesforce.com working environment.
- Personalized caller interactions
- Improved customer experience
- 22% improvement in case deflection
- 28% decrease in case-related calls per customer
Caller ID authentication and “priority one” entitlement bypass which transfers customers more quickly to a customer service representative has improved the Marketo customer experience.
- Accelerate the ability to quickly identify customers by name
- Speed overall customer support services
- Provide automation of customer self-service
- Provide more detailed metrics to better track customer support calls