Serving close to two million residential and enterprise customers, leading Italian service provider FASTWEB had to be able to offer a mix of different communication channels. Also, contact centers agents needed easy access to all previous interaction details, regardless of the previously-used channel, to offer its customers the best possible experience.
Every day the company handles 80,000 interactions with current and prospective customers, using a mix of in-house and outsourced contact centers. Genesys services insure not a single piece of information is lost.
Now, Genesys Contact Center Modernization means in-house and outsourced agents only need a PC equipped with a softphone client, instead of bulky desk phones, and can operate and be managed as a single coherent entity.
- Call center agents have full history of customer interaction regardless of media
- 20 percent lower cost per seat with 30 percent improvement in system availability
- Freedom to design new customer interaction processes through channel innovation
- Greater agent transparency offers outsourcing supplier independence
“The fact that outsourced agent activities are integrated with those of in-house agents gives us greater flexibility and control.”
- Meet customer demand for multiple communication channels
- Enhance flexibility of in-house and outsourced contact centers
- Improve customer service