Falabella is one of the largest retail companies in Latin America with several lines of business: department stores, home improvement, CMR credit card, retail banking, travel and insurance.
As business grew, Falabella needed to add capabilities to its contact centers in Chile, Argentina, Peru and Colombia. It was looking for a world-class solution that would support continued growth while enabling new communications channels and high service availability, reducing operating costs, and ensuring a consistent customer experience.
The company implemented a Genesys Contact Center Modernization solution across 3,000 agents and 1,800 positions in the four countries. After migrating the traditional voice channel, Falabella integrated the additional channels its customers desired into a single multi-channel, multi-site platform which supports 99.99% availability.
Today, Falabella enjoys better operational performance, while delivering a value-added multi-channel customer experience that sets them apart from the competition.
- Reduced cost and administrative overhead with simplified contact center infrastructure without PBXes
- Simplified the handling of peak demands with a single, flexible virtual pool of resources across the company
- Improved operational performance and channel availability
- Differentiated itself from competitors with a consistent, value-added customer experience
“We want to deliver a consistent customer experience in every channel, at any store and with any product to meet the needs of today’s demanding customers.”
- Add new capabilities to contact center infrastructure in four countries
- Communicate with customers through their channels of choice
- Ensure a consistent customer experience across all channels