The Entel Call Center (CC) provides call center, remote contact and helpdesk services with 5,000 employees in four centers in Chile and two in Peru. Their mission is to deliver fast, accurate solutions that enhance customer satisfaction.
In their goal to be the number one call center in terms of innovation, productivity and quality of service, Entel CC needed to upgrade to a world-class contact center for all business lines. They were looking to guarantee high system availability and flexibility, improve performance and support growth while reducing high contact center costs.
The company chose a Genesys Contact Center Virtualization solution to update their call center infrastructure because otbest met their needs for scalability, reduced costs and high availability. The decision also considered the strong Genesys installed base in Latin America. Originally installed in 2008, the solution continues to evolve, most recently with the addition of chat and social media channels.
- Enhanced operational performance by 25%
- Transformed its call center into a contact center
- Gained market recognition with expanded value-added product and service offering
”With the evolution of IT, customers simply do not accept system outages. SIP delivers the seamless, highly available and flexible service that customers want, while enabling more than 30% savings in hardware purchases.”
- Finding a world-class contact center to support growth that could be deployed on-premises
- Increasing system availability and flexiblity
- Enabling cost savings while improving performance