DPD Russia is a market-leading express parcel and freight delivery service operating across many time-zones. The company pays special attention to innovation in order to enhance its customer service, which is seen as a key factor in maintaining and enhancing brand loyalty.
The company’s contact center, spread across three locations, handles high levels of traffic each day. To keep its customers happy, it needs to respond quickly to inquiries and ensure a timely, reliable flow of information on shipping status or collection times and minimize failed deliveries.
DPD is also keenly aware of the need to keep a tight rein on costs and promote operational efficiencies. It turned to Genesys to achieve both these objectives.
- Better customer feedback showed satisfaction scores rising to 4.9 out of 5 for politeness and 4.8 for speed of access, with dropped customer calls reduced by 50 percent
- Overall workforce productivity rose by 15 percent as daily outbound call totals for each employee rose 60 percent from 130 to 210 calls per shift
- Cost per shipment slashed by 35 percent
“Delivery numbers are constantly rising, and without Genesys, we would have had to hire ten new employees.”
- Improve quality of customer service and increase operational flexibility
- Save on staff costs as business undergoes sustained growth rates of 10 to 15 percent per month