Four million customers, 280 branches, and 3300 post office outlets make Československa obchodni banka (ČSOB) one of the leading Czech banks. Keen to closely align its business with its customers’ increasingly busy lives, it set about transforming its client centers.
The primary aim was to improve forecasting to optimize agent efficiency, so the bank could meet peak demands without over-staffing. Making it easy for customers to interact 24/7 through their preferred choice of channel was another key objective.
A Genesys solution saw the bank virtualize its contact centers so now staff anywhere can act as agents. Workload peaks are easier to manage, and agents are more productive and engaged. Customers are served quicker and spend much less time making transactions.
- Service response time cut by 30 percent
- Call duration down by 25 percent
- Agent utilization and productivity up 10 percent and 18 percent respectively
- Planners are 50 percent more productive
- Staff costs lowered by 10 percent
- TCO reduced by five percent