The team at Camden places a premium on providing fast, informative service to current and prospective customers. “We want to be the best in the business,” said Alison Hall, director of the Camden Property Trust contact center. “We answer the phone in less than 20 seconds, and our agents provide knowledgeable responses.”
Camden agents had been using a contact center solution from a provider focused on the multifamily housing industry. As Camden assessed the market, it became clear that their contact center could benefit from additional customer service functionality, customization options, and greater scalability.
”We maxed out our old systems’ functionality,” Hall said. “We wanted to take on management of maintenance requests from residents, which prompted the need for a system that could automate business processes and provide reliable 24/7 service.”
- Faster, more informed service by automating maintenance request processes.
- Increased competitive advantage by more accurately capturing prospect information, while providing more detailed and accurate information about apartments.
- More convenient and proactive service through easily activated IVR options.
“Using IPA, we can now capture prospect information more efficiently and accurately, while answering customer questions more quickly. Combined, this has given us a major competitive advantage.”
- Improve customer service functionality, customization options, and scalability
- Provide in-house 24/7 service